Forest Shenanigans

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Laura blushed slightly and looked away. She curled her toes out of slight embarrassment. "Thanks." She said softly. However, her body immediately jumped as she felt something brush along the bottom of her foot. She looked down to see Dave brushing off dirt from the bottom of her feet.

She jumped again as she felt his hand brush against her feet again. She covered her mouth so she wouldn't burst out laughing. Dave looked up from her feet and saw her mouth covered. "Ticklish?" He asked her.

Laura uncovered her mouth to reveal a forced smile. "Yes. Very." She said as she set her hands down onto the stump.

"Then this will be fun." Dave said as he began to tickle the bottom of her feet. He started with her soles, lightly tickling them.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaitahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaticklesahahahahahahahahahah!" She giggled while pulling her feet away.

Dave stopped and smiled at her. He watched her giggle and slowly put her feet back on his lap. Dave wrapped his arm around her ankles and began to tickle the bottom of both her feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she curled her toes. She squirmed on the stump, trying to pull her feet away.

Dave smiled as he began to tickle her heels. "I wonder which part of your foot is the most ticklish." He said aloud as he kept tickling.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahanotmyahahahahahahahahaheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheelahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha." She giggled as her toes began to uncurl.

To her surprise, she felt his fingers tickle her toes. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOKOKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYOUFOUNDIHIHIHIHIHITAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed while curling her toes.

"Hold on a second." Dave said as he set her feet in her lap. Laura took the opportunity to regain her breath. She took deep breathes as she stared up to the sky. A couple seconds later, she felt Dave wrap his arm around her ankles. "By the way, before I start again, your laugh is great." He added.

"Thanks." Laura said while panting. However, her reprieve didn't last. She immediately felt something glide across the bottom of her toes. "HAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWHATSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATHATAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She asked while laughing harder than before.

"A long blade of grass." Dave answered as he kept gliding his new tool under Laura's toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAITTICKLESAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSOOOOOOOBAAAAAADAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she wiggled her feet back and forth.

"I'm glad it tickles." Dave said with a smile. However he stopped and let her go as soon as he heard a bird fly away behind them. He looked up to see a bird quickly fly off into the distance.

While he was looking at the bird, Laura took the chance to regain her breath. She kept staring up, smiling as she saw the bird fly away.

Dave was the first to look away. He immediately looked behind the stump to see a small feather laying on the grass. He immediately took the feather and smiled. "Hey. Look what I found." He said to Laura as he showed her the small feather. Laura tensed up slightly as she curled her toes in anticipation.

Dave smiled as he pulled her toes back and slipped the feather in between them. "AHHHHHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She screamed in ticklish laughter as the feather touched the sensitive nerves in between her toes.

Dave kept running the feather in between each of her toes, holding them still so she can't pull them away. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHOHOHOHOHOTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATHEHEHEHEHEHEREAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATHAHAHAHAHATSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMYWORSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASPOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOT!" She screamed while laughing from the feather teasing her toes.

Dave kept tickling her with the feather for a couple minutes before stopping. He set the feather next to him while smiling at her. "That was fun." He said to her.

Laura was breathing heavily as she kept her feet on his lap. She looked at him, smiling at him. "Ya, it was." She said as she pulled her feet away and planted them on the floor.

"Sadly, I gotta go. I'll see you around, hopefully." He said as he stood up.

"Ya. I enjoyed this a lot. Hopefully we can do this again." Laura said as she stood up as well. She walked in front of Dave and hugged him.

Dave hugged her back with a big smile on his face. "Thanks for letting me do this today. I really needed it." He said just before pulling away from her. He picked up his book and started walking along the path that he walked before.

Laura smiled and turned back, walking back to where she came. All the while, she looked at her feet, smiling at them.