Epilogue

"Mikey, they found her. Her car was in the bottom of the lake. She's dead."

His phone dropped to the floor. He stood still, shock taking over his body. He found himself walking over to the letter she gave him only a day earlier. His hands trembled as he opened it. He took a deep breath, tears streaming down his face.

"Dear Michael,

If you're reading this right now then you know I'm dead. Please don't cry over me, I'm not worth the tears. I'm sorry. I never meant to put you in any pain. I just can't live anymore. The pain is too much. Nobody would've been able to save me from myself. I love you Michael, no matter how much I tried to deny it.

Love, Stella"

Michael fell to his knees and cried even more.

"I could've tried Stella, I could've tried."

----------------------------------------------

Calum's face had never left the paleness since he found out, minus the red blotches that showed up from his screaming and crying. His hands held onto the envelope Michael had given too tight, his knuckles turned white. He couldn't bring himself to read what was inside.

"Dear Calum,

You were the greatest guy that I've ever met. You were there for me when it seemed like no one else was. Please don't do what you told me you'd do without me, I'm not worth it. Please move on for your own sake, you really deserve an amazing girl in your life. Living just wasn't worth it anymore. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I love you Cal.

Love, Stella"

The envelope still occupied his hands, his mind floating off to where she was now. He loved her, and sadly she broke apart because of herself.

--------------------------------------------

It's over. It's finally over. Thank you everyone. I love you guys so much. I hope you enjoyed it.

- Hayley