Thanks to You

I sat alone in the living room flipping through the channels showing on the TV screen. It had been one week. One week since the fallout, leaving me not only heart broken but fixed.

Calum was a total sweetheart. He reminded me of Michael when he visited me at the hospital. But all of that was acting. Condescending. Manipulating.

Calum was just a great guy in general.

I stared at the TV until a loud knock abrupted my thoughts. I got up, not even bothering to look out the window to see who it was, and pulled the door open.

Michael. Michael fucking Clifford.

I attempted to close the door but his foot caught it.

I ran up the stairs.

"GO AWAY MICHAEL, I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING TALK TO YOU."

I could hear footsteps coming after.

"STELLA, LET ME EXPLAIN. PLEASE."

I slammed my door behind me and sat beside my bed. Sobs escaped my gaping mouth. I threw my hand over it trying to stop them.

I heard the footsteps get closer to the door. He jiggled the door handle and stepped inside, walking closer to me.

I threw my hand up.

"DON'T STEP ANY CLOSER MICHAEL," I managed through my tears.

He stopped in his tracks. He sighed, running his hands through his hair.

"Stella," his voice cracked. Please, please, please let me explain."

I closed my eyes and nodded my head.

"Stella, I should've told you about everything that happened in the past. I guess by bullying, it was my way of hiding that I was madly in love with you. After everything that happened, I wanted a second chance with you. And to make you think I had always been a great guy."

I turned away from him.

"You could've just told me about the past. I would've been able to give you a second chance."

"I'm a shitty person Stels."

I turned to face him.

"You're not a shitty person Michael, you are fucking terrible."

He sighed and nodded, tears pooling from his eyes.

"I hope you can forgive me Stella."

I shut my eyes and shook my head.

"I will never forgive you Michael. Now please leave."

He nodded his head, sobs escaping his mouth.

He turned to leave, but stopped before he shut the door.

"Goodbye Stella."

His voice cracked. He looked so vulnerable. I turned away again.

"Goodbye Michael."

He shut the door, leaving me to my thoughts and sobs.

----------------------------------------------

HEY EVERYONE, THIS ONE MADE ME CRY BUT WE GOT SOME CLOSURE ON THEM...MAYBE

THIS STORY IS LIKE HALF WAY OVER. SORRY EVERYONE THAT ACTUALLY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT IT.

LOVE YOU ALL! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS.

- Hayley