• Chapter 15 •

Start from the beginning

"See ya, Dayton." She says before she hangs up.

I was now in my car following Stiles jeep in the night as we were going to meet Scott and hopefully Deucalion and Jennifer.

Hannah and Jason must be getting closer.

We get to the place safely while we look around for Scott. We find Scott and Jennifer along with Derek who was currently having a go at Jennifer.

"Stiles, stay back." I say turning into a werewolf feeling the shark nails clawing on my hands.

"Dayton-" Stiles mutters.

"Stay!" I shout and he looks taken back. Guess I have an apology to make later.

After Jennifer defeats Derek, her eyes look at me and she bursts out laughing.

"Oh look, its Dayton." She says teasingly. "What are you doing here weak link?" She asks already getting on my nerves.

"You killed my father!" I shout making her laugh again.

"Wow – I really underestimated your abilities." She says making me slightly smile.

Oh she hasn't seen nothing yet.

"Yeah – you and everyone I have ever met, but somehow I always prove them wrong. Tonight – I'm going to prove you wrong." I say.

"Dayton you don't –" A healing Scott says but I cut him off as I start running towards the woman who killed my father and took almost all of the family I had away from me.

I quickly try to throw her across the way but she dodges and punches me in my back, making me even more angry.

I grab her by her neck making her gasp for breath before I throw her against the wall leaving me breathing heavily.

Jennifer takes me unexpectedly and pushes me to the floor with her vainy hands on my long neck, I take a look at her and she doesn't look the same, instead she looks like a creature.

"Leave him alone!" Stiles says hitting Jennifer with a bat but I see Jennifer throw Stiles to the wall as he turns unconscious.

That sight makes me even more angry as I try to fight back pushing her hands from me as I gasp for breath.

I punch her and she falls to the floor, staying there for a moment. I quickly look over at Stiles to see if he was okay but I am pushed back down by the same creature.

"You shouldn't love too much. Love is weakness." Her raspy voice says.

I hear two people running towards Jennifer and pushing her off me. I look up to see Hanna and Jason as they help me up, they came with about 4 more people. Cassandra being one of them even though she wasn't a werewolf. She gives me a cautions smile before I look back at Jennifer as Derek and Scott join me.

"You're wrong. Love makes you stronger." Scott says making me smile.

Scott decides to finish her and Jennifer finally dies and with that, I felt at peace. I did what had to be done.

I run to Stiles as he wakes up.

"Stiles!" I say putting my hands on his cheeks and pushing him to a kiss. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Stiles – we did it." Scott says as he helps Stiles get up before hugging his friend. Seeing Stiles happy gave me joy in my life.

He was one of the last things left that was really important to me, he was my family. The thought of him dying broke my heart.

"You're okay." Stiles says making me laugh.

"You need to stop underestimating me." I say.

"I never did." Stiles says making me smile.

I look up at Jason and Hanna and they nod at me before I thank them. I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them, none of us would and Jennifer wouldn't have been destroyed.

I don't blame Jennifer for what she done. She just had different views from mine.

I smile thinking about what my father once told me.

"You think too much like your mother."

And I'm glad, thank you mother for your kindness, and thank you father for your braveness.

This is the end of the second fanfic of this mini series. Sorry for the late update. I had a lot of work to do in College and I had a blank mind in terms of ideas for the finale of the book.

Thank you for being such good and supportive readers.

Dayton and Stiles will live on.

Trust me.

Share, vote and comment 😘♥️

Love you guys. See you next time.