Louis8 "Own Heart"

Knowing what you need to do to protect him.

You can't let him have a relationship with you.

You are going to tell him No.

You walk to class and very slowly walk to his class slowly. As if you are walking down death row, you walk with shuffling feet.

This is the last time you will see him. Well besides gym, but you won't be together.

You imagine just how much it will hurt him. A tear starts to form in your eye but you refuse to let it out and flow.

You slowly approach his door slowly but before you see the door open quickly and you are pulled inside and pushed against a wall with strong arms on either side of you.

"Heyyyyyyyyyy." He says while kissing your neck.

You completely feel guilty and try to push him off. "Louis, Stop. Please."

He immediatley pulls away looking hurt. "What's wrong?" He asks worriedly.

You sigh and close your eyes as a tear falls out. "I cant do this Louis." You say.

"Do what?" He asks as he starts to tear up.

"Us. I cant let you sacrifice your job. I cant let you do that." You say as more tears fall.

"But I want too. I don't care about the job. I can find another teaching job somewhere else-" He says but you cut him off.

"Not if they take away your credentials...." I say.

"But they wouldn't." He says.

"Yes, Louis, they would," You say as you see tears falling from both of his eyes.

"(Y/N), Dont do this please," He says, "I want to know where this goes."

"Well we can't." You say, and you walk out in tears and broken in half. You broke your own heart.

THE END......

OF THIS CHAPTER.....

Author's note:

Hey guys! So i just wanted to remind you that the best comment gets a dedication!

Also, I still need a fandom name. I have great entries, but I want to hear everyone's ideas! Please comment, they can be anything.

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!!!