Harry7 "Maybe"

Maybe you should talk to him.

Maybe you shouldn't of been so harsh.

Maybe you should have been understanding.

Maybe- wait he hurt you. Stop thinking like that! He deserves this...

Right? You ask yourself.

He did it not you, it-

You are interrupted by your shoulder bumping into someone.... Harry.

"Look (Y/N), please let me explain.. please? 5 minutes?" he says with pleading eyes that you can't resist.

Not knowing you had walked past his door, you now realize that you were walking from your heart, and that's what the heart wants.

You agree and walk into his classroom, but once you do you are pushed into a wall with muscled arms on either side of you.

"Look, babe. I'm sorry. She didn't mean anything to me, but you do," He says while trying to kiss you.

You push him off of you, wanting him to respect you and not do that.

"Well, when you learn to be polite, come talk to me." You say and with that you storm off madder than ever.

Authors note:

Hey guys!! I'm back!!! I know this is super short but these are previews on what's to come!

I also wanted to say sorry for being gone so long, but I WILL start updating again!! I promise!!

And also make sure you comment on these next chapters, because if you comment the first comment on this one and all the rest, even if there is another chapter out, I will still dedicate you.

I need comments! Vote! Follow!

And also it you want me to follow you, post a comment. Then after that one, post your watt pad name on there. If the first comment isn't there I will not follow you!!

REMEMBER THE FIRST COMMENT GETS A DEDICATION! SO GET ON IT!!