YOUR LITTLE PENGUIN

"edward, how are you this afternoon?"

edward stared at strange, a look of anger plastered on his face.

hugo cleared his throat and stood. as he walked over to his tea tray, ed's eyes followed him.

"what forms of treatment are there, here?" ed asked, his tone laced in hate.

"oh, just the conventional. psychotherapy, mostly. may i ask why youve taken such interest?" hugo replied casually, handing ed a teacup. ed glared up at him. he did not take the tea.

hugo sighed and placed the cup on his desk, sitting back down. "no reason," ed said dryly.

"this doesnt have to do with your little penguin, does it?" hugo chuckled as eds jaw clenched at the therapists words. "because if so, you have no reason to worry. penguin is a detached, sociopathic criminal. he needs different treatment. hes special -"

"oswald is not a science experiment, or - or - some toy!" ed interrupted, his voice raised.

hugo stood, raising his hands in a calming manner. "ed, i am quite aware, now please calm down - "

"no, i - "

"before i have to sedate you!"

ed's mouth shut instantly. he bit his lip and glared at strange. if looks could kill...

"i think thats all for today, mr. nygma."
was all strange said as he picked up his phone and called ms. peabody to escort ed back to his room.

~

A/N: sorry if this is short. also sorry about any errors. dont forget to vote, comment and follow. <3