*********************************************************************

          "Hello and welcome to the First Netizen’s Choice awards," the host said enthusiastically as she stood outside the Resort’s World on the red carpet, waiting for the nominees to arrive. "Tonight should be a night we all remember. From regular nominees to newcomers, tonight should be a night we never forget. Walking down the red carpet now is Ms. Dawn Zulueta with his fiancée" she said walking over to Dawn who was arm in arm with Martin. She wore a simple black dress dramatically fitting on her figure perfectly. Her hair was pulled up halfway and a diamond necklace outlined her neck. "Ms. Dawn.. wow, you look absolutely stunning….how does it feel to be up for an award only six months after 'My Eternal' has debuted?"

          "Thank you.. well, It feels great," Dawn replied smiling. "I'd just like to wish everyone else in my category the best of luck, you're all amzing."

          "One more thing, Ms. Dawn. What about your co-star Richard? Do you think he can pull off winning the award tonight?"

          "He's a great actor," Dawn replied simply. "I wish him the best of luck, I'm sure he'll do great."

          "Thank you, Ms. Dawn, and good luck."

          "Thanks," she smiled walking into the venue feeling the slightest bit dizzy.

                               ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CUT TO….

          Cheers were sounded throughout the audience as the next presenter came center stage.

          "I’m here to present the award for 'Favorite Lead Actress on TV,'" The presenter said reading the prompter in front of her. "All of tonight's nominees are the hottest, youngest, hardest working actresses. May I present to you the nominess for Favorite Lead Actress on TV." 

          Scenes of all the nominees flashed on the screen on stage and Dawn watched her scene carefully. It was almost ironic that her storyline on the show somehow matched what was really going on with her and Richard. She sometimes wondered if they had dated back then, would they have broken up? Would it be easier to leave Martin for an old flame instead of an old infatuation...she was snapped out of her daze when she heard the presenter's voice once more.

          "And the winner for Favorite lead actress goes to...................Ms. Dawn Zulueta," the presenter screamed as she read the envelope. Dawn sat there shocked for a second and stood up feeling as Martin kissed her cheeks. But deep down, she didn't want him to be kissing her to congratulate her...she wanted it to be Richard. She walked up on stage, her dress flowing behind her. She accepted the award and walked up to the microphone, feeling as her hand shook and a wave of nausea passed over her. 

          "Wow, I don't know what to say. I didn't even prepare a speech. I never thought I would win this. I'd like to thank my family...my mom, my dad, you have always been there for me and supported my crazy dream of becoming an actress. To my best friend Jane, you have been there for me through everything, the good, the bad...to Martin, my fiancée, I love you, no matter what anyone ever tells you, I love you. To Vic, thank you so much! To my co-nominees, you are all such amazing actresses and I am honored to be in a category with you. And to my co-star Richard..." Dawn looked over to the side of the stage where Richard was waiting to present the next award. "Thanks for being a great co-star and friend. Now I have to end this before I faint, I am really nervous, excited, you know the usual," she laughed. "Thanks again." 

          As she walked off stage and came out of view of the audience, Richard watched as she ran into the bathroom, a queasy look on her face.

                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

          Richard stood outside the bathroom waiting for Dawn. He had just presented 'Best Talk Show Host' and rushed off stage to see if Dawn was okay. She walked out of the bathroom, water on her face, to calm her down. She was about to walk pass him, not even noticing him when he grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

          "R...Richard, you scared me," she said placing her hand over her heart.

          "So when are you going to tell me you were carrying my baby or were you going to 

wait until you actually started to show to say anything...we made love six weeks ago and morning sickness happens around your 6th week and Martin got home two weeks ago...so tell me Dawn, were you going to abort the baby or just pretend like none of this mattered," Richard snapped as she stared at him wide eyed, knowing her secret was now at the surface.