The Beginning of the Tournament; Pan vs. The Destroyer

In the waiting room, all the fighters watch as Pan and the Destroyer was closer to the exit to enter the arena. Bra, Marron, Goten, Trunks, and Hub was given her a thumbs up as they were waiting for their round. Lee stops meditating as he notices the group supporting the granddaughter of Mr. Satan and Son Goku.

"Hmm, if those fighters are in a group then I have to watch out upsetting one of them," the young fighter thought as he stood up to be prepare to watch the match.

The other fighters were chuckling at the Destroyer as they knew it was a terrible mistake of battling against the granddaughter of the guy who killed Cell. The Destroyer begins to sweat worrying of getting a beating from Pan.

Outside in the arena, the announcement came to the ring with his microphone while flipping up to the air before catching in nicely.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, welcome for 32nd World Martial Arts Tournament!" he announced as the crowds cheer. "We have some new fighters making their debut as well as old fighters continuing to fight for the winning price of 10 million Zeni!"

The cheering grew bigger while some of the Z Fighters also cheer on.

"To start of this tournament, we will have the granddaughter of Mr. Satan and Son Goku, Son Pan, against the fighter who can destroy anybody on sight, the Destroyer!"

Pan and the Destroyer walk beside each other as the strong fighter notice how much her opponent was shaking. It was comedic for her, yet she knew she won't get a challenge. They step in the ring as her parents starts to cheer for her.

"You can do it Pan!" cheered Gohan. "You are the best!"

"Give him a good fight Pan!" cheered Videl.

Pan felt a little embarrass to hear her parents cheering for her like the previous tournament, yet she enjoy them given her confidence. The two fighters stare at each other as the two bows. The Destroyer made eye contact with Pan, which he just looks away. In the waiting room, the other fighters watch. Bra and Marron were cheering her on as Goten, Trunks, and Hub couldn't wait for Pan to do something that would embarrass the Destroyer. The other unknown fighters watch to if the Destroyer can fight her while Lee was curious what Pan will do in the first match.

"Alright people, are you already to witness a great opening match?!" the announcer said as people cheers once again. "Then the match will start now!"

Pan went to the Turtle fighting stance as the Destroyer went to a boxing stance. Pan could see many opening from the Destroyer as she was thinking where she should hit first. The Destroyer look around to see people cheering for Pan mostly as she of course is Mr. Satan's granddaughter, but he also notice some people cheering for him. Realizing some people were cheering for him, he stands his ground and his confidence grew.

"Alright granddaughter of Mr. Satan and this Son Goku, you think you can be like them?! Well I will teach that you have to fighter because you have to be the best not because of a name!" the Destroyer shouted as he charge at Pan.

Pan stood still as the big man was charging at her. The audience watch as the Destroyer was approaching her with his arms above his head. As he was about to swing his arm down to strike at the female fighter, he felt his body exploded in pain that stop him. He looks down to see Pan's fist further into his stomach. The audience watch in see as Pan pull out her punch before the Destroyer fell down while groaning in pain. The young Z Fighters cheer for Pan as the other fighters were terrified of her. Lee couldn't believe what he has seen, if there was anything to see. She was just standing for a long time and then when the Destroyer approaches her, he was down. She was too fast for him to see her connect the punch, so he noted her ability to punch fast.

The referee approaches the down fighter as he begins to count.

"1...2..."

The audiences watch in shock as the Destroy was not attempting to get up. The other fighters at the waiting room couldn't believe what just happened.

"...3...4...5..."

The Destroyer has never felt a greater pain then what he was feeling right now. He looks up to see Pan waiting for him to either get up or stay down.

"...6...7...8..."

He tried to get up, but it was no use. His body hurt when he tries to move, so he just faces down on the ground.

"...9...10!"

The audiences cheer as Pan smiles in glee. Her parents were also congratulating her as she step out the ring and walk back to the waiting room. As she enters, her friends Bra and Marron hug her as Trunks, Goten and Hub was parting her back.

"OMG! You looked so cool back there!" said Bra.

"That was awesome!" said Marron.

"Yeah, you were great Pan. That was amazing," said Trunks with Goten nodding.

"Man, I'm a proud uncle to see you did great!" mentioned Goten as he and the rest laughed.

"That was fantastic Pan. You look a lot like Goku back there," Hub said before Pan was scratching at the back of her neck nervously.

"Oh come on, I can't be great as my grandpa. He was the best fighter."

The other fighters back away from the group, but Lee just watch how happy they are together. They look like one big family. If only he knew how it felt to have more people to care about well-being. If only he had his family back.

"I hope I will make you proud mother and father," he thought before he sat down Indian style and he begins to meditate.

Pan was happy for her friends to support her, but she knew this wasn't the end of the tournament. She still have more opponents going against her, but she will continue to fight for Son Goku.