"Ahh hooked up with someone then? Let me guess. You checked the whole house for bugs and made sure to check the security system and oh yeah of course how could I forget - changed your password on everything... again."

"It never hurts to be a little cautious."

"A lot more like." Niall replied with a laugh as Harry rolled his eyes playfully in response. He was quick to change and didn't bother with a shower since he was already running a little late.

"Yeah yeah whatever. So, want some muffins or something. I'll get some from that pastry shop on the way."

"Alright you don't have to butter up to me but I'll take the banana chocolate and I'll see you Styles!"

***
6 MONTHS LATER

"HEY! I gotta rush out. Apparently there was a break in one of those banks in our watchlist. Higher ups saying that it might be related to the STORM case! Just wanted to keep you posted since you've dedicated your entire life to it!" Niall shouted while running out of Harry's office without earning a response. He was gone in a blink of an eye.

Harry patiently waited for any report back from Niall but received none after an hour. Harry was trapped in piles of paperwork when his cellphone started to ring across his table. He grabbed onto it almost immediately and felt his heart beat faster when he saw Nialls contact. It was probably unhealthy how he felt about the STORM case. It was practically taking over his life.

"What'd they say?" Was what Harry had said as his greeting causing Niall to laugh from the other end.

"It's actually quite odd. It was just a trip in the alarm but nothing was taken? Nothing from the inventory at least. We'll look further into it but if it's linked to STORM - how?" Harry frowned at his words and let the gears shift in his brain. Nothing was taken? What kind of criminal breaks into a bank and doesn't take anything but ends up tripping an alarm. 

"Maybe they tried to get something but accidentally tripped the alarm. If so, it's not linked to STORM. Whoever it was they were too smart to trip a wire. There was something wrong in the picture Niall was painting. Something was wrong and something didn't feel right.

"Well collect what you can." Harry mumbled in reply and hung up after Niall said bye. He interlocked his hands together and placed his chin on top of them in thought but was quickly interrupted when his phone rang again.

"For fucks sake Styles! I've been trying to get a hold of you for ages!"

"What slow down - what's going on?" Harry questioned when he heard the frantic voice of one of his co-workers on the other end.

"The anthrax letter there's another one and we have a witness this time."

***

ANALIA was stuck again with no other than Evan. She hated it when Jackson basically handed her off to people like a little toy. But it's not like she can particularly argue against him.

"I don't even get why you're using Anthrax. How did you even get it? This isn't like 1965." She stated genuinely curious about how Evan had acquired the biological chemical that happened to kill thousands of people before. A simple touch could already ignite the chemical and it seeps into peoples blood cells, killing them slowly.

"Stop with the questions. Just know that we laced the letter with it and that's all you need to know." Analia rolled her eyes at his answer. She didn't even know why she was here. She was actually quite useless. Analia was never really trained like they were so if ever they were to get into a stick situation - she wouldn't really know what to do. Jackson assured her that it was safe and this was a simple job. They just had to deliver the letter and that was it. It was fool proof - at least they thought it was.

Evan walked out with two other men with him to scope out the area before picking the locks of the house and entering. Analia sighed as she followed them in with her arms crossed looking like a spoiled brat. Evan placed the laced letter on top of a table and slowly ushered them to leave that is until one of the men outside had tripped an alarm.

"What the fu.ck!" Evan yelled out with his head practically fuming. His face turning red with anger. He groaned and walked out to look at the rookie who had already fucked up. It didn't even take him a second to put a bullet hole in his head and the other two guys carrying his body into the car. Analia stood shocked at the scene in front of her. Jackson said it was going to be safe - simple he said. 

"Did you just kill him?" Analia exclaimed with frustration and practically shouted at him while she was shoved into the car. The sounds of sirens coming closer and closer.

"This isn't the time. Get her out right now!" Evan shouted to one of the boys who happened to be in the drivers seat.

"No way! Evan, Jackson's going to kill me if you don't come back. You're like his right hand." Analia screeched at him with her arms crossed. Anyone outside would actually think that they were just a normal couple arguing. They were across the street anyway - far from the scene of the crime that they had committed. She was dressed in a black form fitting dress with her red heels on her feet. It was never a crime to look good - even if they were committing a crime. 

"Just leave now!" He screamed at her face and shoved her into the car. He slammed the car doors and told them to go right away when he had seen the flashing red and blue lights. He watched the car drive away safely - not too fast to capture any suspicion but just enough to get away. Evan was completely fuc.ked.

***

HARRY had been working on this case for about two months now. This was the third time someone had committed an Anthrax crime. It was odd and old fashioned but dangerous nonetheless. He got to the area in record time and exited out of the car with his suit slightly moving due to the wind. And his hair being brushed away from his face almost immediately.

"Mr. Styles! We've got a witness." One of the policemen came up to him and stated. Harry nodded his head and was very eager to interrogate their only witness. For the Anthrax case, they usually had none. The criminals were quite effective and left the letters in different areas whether it was down at the dumps or in safe villages.

"Hello. I'm an agent for the FBI and I've been told that you witnessed the scene in front of you. Would you mind if I got your name?" Harry asked when he was standing right in front of the man with a pen and paper in his hands.

"It's Adam White."

---

another update feel blessed chikas! bc i planned everything and now i know where im going and im so exciteed can u believe oh and if u didnt get the ending its actually evan bc. hes evan greens and he said he was adam white hAH HAH. its funny to me shut up. oh also they said he was a witness bc he wasnt at the actual scene of the crime. anyways i hope u enjoyed FBI harry bc i nut everytime. fav and comment all u want!

what are your names? i'm kirs!

- till next time muchachos