"You're hurting me." She stated simply with a frown on her face. Jackson let go and softened his features. He always had a soft spot for her. Couldn't help it. Out of everyone here - he treated her a little more special and people didn't really argue with him. After all, he was basically in charge of the place.

"Are you going to tell me or not?" He stated again with a stern tone. A tone she knew all too well. It was his i'm trying to intimidate you but its not working is it tone.

"I hooked up with someone okay? I'm 23. You treat me like I'm a child." She said ending with a groan and walking into the bathroom. Analia slammed the door shut and started to change very slowly, just to irk him even more. She put on her clothes and tied her long hair up into a ponytail before brushing her perfectly white teeth.

"Come on Analia. I still need to talk to you." She heard through the door causing her to stop her movements and glare at it. Analia quickly finished up her actions and opened the door abruptly. She pushed against his shoulders slightly to get passed him and sat at the edge of her bed with her legs crossed, listening intently.

"Go on then." Analia stated with sarcasm dripping from her words. Jackson sighed and moved his neck from side to side before sitting down on the other side of the bed as well.

"I have a job fo-"

"Nope." Analia simply replied and moved to bring up the covers. Jackson hadn't even gotten a word out but she was already denying. This happened often and it was always a back and forth thing with them. He always tried to get her involved with all the things he was doing but she didn't want to. She didn't want to be part of the things that he did. He could kill anyone with a snap of his fingers with no remorse. He never felt guilty or had emotions either and that didn't settle well with Analia.

"Come on Analia! I won't be here forever." He stated causing her to move the sheets away from her face and look up at him. She had a discreet look on her face as she glared at him in silence, waiting for him to give up and walk away like always. He stayed for a few minutes with his arms crossed and his eyes staring back into her blue ones. It was quite a stare down but he always lost when it came to her - and only her.

***

HARRY had woken up to an empty house and that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. At least he didn't have to awkwardly try to get her out of his house. It was just quite weird because usually girls liked to stay.

"Hmm." He hummed when he found it slightly suspicious and sat up to inspect the house, seeing as if nothing was wrong at all. It looked normal but of course, that wasn't enough for Harry. He had jumped up from the couch and straight into one of the rooms. He pressed a hidden button on one of the walls revealing some of his equipment and grabbed a debugger. He did this every so often when he had people enter his house. It was something that became a habit. It was never bad to be a little cautious but in his case, maybe it was a little too much.

He checked the entire house and found there to be nothing bugged and he was glad. His paranoid self was just anxious once again. None of his files were missing and nothing seemed to be out of place. Harry was safe and he was calm. He spotted his phone from the corner of his eye, moving across the table due to its vibrations. He picked it up almost immediately and brought it straight to his ear.

"Hey! Just wanted to call up - since well you're later than normal?" Niall said with a slight chuckle at the end.

"Yeah sorry about that. I actually had quite an eventful night last night. Well at least as eventful as it can get with me." Harry stated while walking into his room to start getting ready for work. He placed the phone in between his shoulder and cheek to keep it in place while looking for a white long sleeved button up.