chapter 15

monica p.o.v (2weeks later)

"gina ima call you later my break is finish." I said hanging up the phone. I walked back to the department

"ms . monica, mr.dennis wants you. " carol said. I nodded. I went into james office his eyes glued to his computer.

"what do you want." I said

"have you started, the work and file program."

"james, um can you teach me how to do the work and file program on the computer sometimes,  carol explain it to me but I still dont get it, its kind of difficult. "

"go ask carol to teach it to you again."

"why the fuck you cant teach it to me."

"because im busy. "

"please jam, I know you well then everyone else in here."

"I hate that nickname dont call me that." he said. I aint going to lie my heart broke a little

"whatever, I cant wait till these 2months are over so I dont have to see you ever again."

"stop being emotional, and you can come tonight if you wanna learn." I didnt bother answering him. Then kayla walked in the office without knocking. She walks in with her tight ass work clothes.

"jam-ee is there anything I can help you with." she said flirtatiously I rolled my eyss

"no kayla, monica got it all taken care of."  she looked at me with a fake ass smile and walked out the office moving her hips side to side. and james ass looked at her

"jam-ee." I laugh "fuck you james and I'll see yo ass later." I walked out I aint jealous he just yelled at me over a nickname he told me he liked , and here come some bitch calling him a whack ass nickname and he have no problems with it.

**********

(@ james house)

"ight thanks for helping me." I said drly , I was ready to leave this nigga been giving me the cold shoulders since I came over.  If trevor was here he would've been nicer.

"you leaving already."  he said

"yeah clearly you dont want me here, I dont have time for you and your ugly attitude,  I never knew you was like this."

"like what."

"like this, you can be a real asshole, when I was with you I didnt see this crazy side from you at all."

"monica I-"

"james" I cut him off "im tired of all this back and forth between the both of us, you keep holding this lying about my age shit against me, if my job wasnt paying so good I would have been quit because you and that shit that happen 9months ago is annoying, get the fuck over it like I did, I try to move pass it but you keep holding on to it. If you had truly love me, you and I could have tried to move on and make it work, but you dont want that happening and im tired of trying,  see you at work on Thursday because im off  for two day which mean I dont have to see yo ass"

I grab my bag and made my way to the door then james grab me back face me to him and kissed me. omggg I miss these lips. I kissed him back

"monica, I love you, I try so hard to forget about you but I cant it dont even matter how old you are anymore to me, I love you and my son love you, and my family love you to. " tears ran down my face

"I love you too." I kissed him. We headed up stairs and made love to each other again.

God I think he is the one

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

this story time line funna be going fast I think ima just make 5more chapters. because im writting new stories

plz vote, comment,  and support support support

3/25/14