chapter 6

monica p.ov

"forreal girl make sure you go there looking cute, my momma off so I wont mind using her car and dropping you off to his house. " gina said

"you know I always look cute boo and nah I was going to take my mom's car she off also, she went out with that lamar nigga and they took his car."

"ohh alright girl remember act classy." lawd why do I keep taking advice from this girl

"yess I know, well ima call you later and tell you all about it." we said goodbyes and hung up. I sprayed my Rihanna perfume on and look at myself in the mirror again. damn I look good. I wore this high waisted leggings with a half top and some nica sandals and hoop earrings my hair was up into a messy bun. I grab my mom car keys and left the house. hope she dont call the cops when she see the car missing.......

(20minutes later)

"you look great" he said opening the door I walked in

"thanks"

"since you didnt want to go out I decided to make dinner for you here."

"aww your so sweet." I said grabbing him from the back

"okay lets go eat im hungry." we made are way toward the dining room. are food was under the silver plater. james pull out my seat and I sat

"I prepared this all by myself it took alot of sweat and work to make this meal, you ready for this monica." he said I laugh at his craziness

"yess" I answered then he removed the silver plater off the food. I bust out laughing "james you made it seem like you cook a real meal like chicken or whatever you just made spaghetti and garlic bread, but still thanks for dinner"

"I know right, I cant cook this all I know how to make but trust me my spaghetti is the best." my stomach growled so I dug in. it actuall taste amazing.

"mhmm now this is great."

"damn monica, slow down." he laugh

"okay okay." I said, we talk for the rest of the dinner. I dont know but I think I really like this man. after dinner we clean the dishes, made out, watch tv , made out again, we just kiss basically the whole night.

"do you have any sweats or sumthing so I can change out these clothes."

"yeah they in my room, let me go get them." he said getting up. I got up to we went upstairs and went to his room damn, the master room was hella large the bed was the size of two king beds put together. he went into a drawer and gave me a tshirt and sum sweats and hand them to me and began walking out the room.

"where you going."

"outside the room so you can get dress."

"nah you can stay I here." I grab his hand and walked him over to the bed. I started to undress myself I know he was staring at my ass but I didnt mind. I put on the sweats and tshirt and I was done.

"alright so what movie do you want to watch." he asked

um lets watch the purge." I said. I climb onto the bed and laid down and he did the same he turn on the tv and put it on demand so we can watch the movie on that. james and I cuddle with each other for the rest of the night until I fell asleep.

God is this the man I been waiting patiently on for my whole life?

*********

I woke up at 6. I had to go to school I snuck out the bed and took my clothes and keys and phone and left the house. I got In my momma car and left. when I got home there my momma was waiting on me.

"where have you been all night." she asked

"at gina's."

"and you couldnt walk, there or take a bus, you had to take my car."

"it was dark outside. "

"that was God's way to tell you to stay in your house next time if you want my car ask for it, do you understand. "

"yeah." I went upstairs to my room grab my toothbrush and towel and brush my teeth and took a bath, and got ready for school.

******

"you what" gina yelled

"I spent a night at his house last night, and he saw me half dress cause I took off my clothes in front of him."

"gooo monica I see you girl." we laugh

"what about you and that boy dontae you know james's friend."

"my beautiful creature he here we hung out at that frozen yogurt place in downtown yesterday I was trying to tell you but you was busy looking for the right outfit on the phone."

"oh shit im guessing we both got sum mature men."

"yess we do." then first bell rang and we went off to class

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

short chapter I know but I already wrote 2 long chapters already today sooo plz vote comment and support support support

3/17/14 nd oh yeahhhh HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY lol