Chapter 1 - History Class

"Ms Jones ... Ms Jones ... Jackson is Ms Jones sleeping in class again . I do understand it's winter and she is snugged in her coat but my goodness . "
     " Ms Chapple I know. I'm her bestfriend and she is going through some stuff so please let me handle it", Jackson said with a slick smirk . " Lessly wake up . She is going to write you up if you don't start pulling yourself together in class ." Jackson whispered
     " You do have that right Sir Jackson Coast . I have been putting the exception of her mother ..."
    I extremely with no hesitation woke up and hollered " Don't you ever speak of my mother ... I can only speak upon her in such way, but you ... you never speak of her . Gosh ? Whats a girl got to do to get some freaking sleep ."
    " Chill Lessly", Jake and Lisa hollered while everyone in class was staring with shock .
    Though, I had so much anger in my heart I honestly just rolled my eyes at my teacher and my friends . I am excited I got accepted in to this school, but I have read this whole history freaking book. Whats the point of listening to Mrs Chapple yabble about stuff I already know ? In my defense though, she had no right to bring my mother in this situation. I am 15, and I have never felt this way in my heart about a topic . Except that time when I lost that bet in a math competition .
     " Ms Jones ... Who are you talking to ? " Jackson asked with a little spirk .
   " No one . Omgoodess am I talking outloud again . " I starred into his beautiful hazel nut eyes . He had the perfect cheek bones . I couldnt resist Jackson Coast, and I know that may sound crazy . It was like everything he was saying that current moment didnt even matter simply because I pushed it away to look at his perfect triangular nose.
       "BAM !!! "
    Mrs Chapple slammed her pointer and asked me with a stern look with her saggy little hair bun lopping over my ear . " Who was our first president, and what is he mostly known for ?"
    I replied with a stern look whispering . " Do you really wanna go here ?
   Jake looked at me with a confused look saying " Lessly she doesnt wanna go there .Who wants a cookie ? Anyone ? "
" Oh sure I wanna go there Ms Jones " Mrs Chapple got closer .
  " I know you do . George Washington was the first president . He was known for telling the truth, but that my fellow classmates is a lie . "
      Mrs Chapple pulled away from my desk only about to shout, but I guess the bell did all the shouting.
     Lisa, Jackson, Jake, and I ran out the door . Lisa was lagging behind because she feels if you jog you burn off more carbs , but she looks perfectly fine in my eyes . Maybe, she's hallucinating or something.  Plus, there is no way possible to lose pounds in the winter in Coffeville . The coldest it has gotten here is 2 degrees there is no way possible she can burn those carbs .        

         " Hey Lisa . You down to meet at the spot later ? " I asked with confidence. 
       " Yes " Everyone answered .
    " Were you even going to ask us ? like seriously just becuase we are guys doesn't mean you can't ask us first. " Jackson asked with those hazel nut eyes on fire
   " I was getting there . You stop being a big.... "
  " Hey, everyone did I give any of you my diet chocolate bars . I am getting hungry back here." Lisa shouted from a distance . She was totally ruining my Jackson time.
     It couldn't be any worse becuase I was stuck in between Jackson and Jake, but I wouldn't ask for any other moment .
   " Yeah I got your bars" Jake said with no hesitation . I don't know though . Im starting to believe he has a little crush on her . If he does then it's going to be hercules and that girl he liked all over again . I'm starting to believe that gitl wasn't important because nobody remembers her name .
     " So, when are you finally going to take my place on the school billboard of the highest students . You know I'm in first place, and your like in second right ... " Jackson said with a complete chuckle.  If only he was dead maybe I could get that spot . I could have a little taste of that fame, but I don't know . I'm not much of a killer . I mean nothing killer wise lives in my body . When I stumble upon bugs, I don't kill them I just set them free .
    " I will get back to that question. " I chuckled to Jackson.
   We stumbled upon trees and food wrappers . All of us just walked and laughed. All we seen were homeless people . I just felt like if I could get them off the street I would .
    We finally stumbled upon Main Street . My street . The street I grew up on .
    "I think I got it from here everyone . Bye see you at the spot, and Jackson I am totally going to kill you tonight to get that spot on the billboard . "
    " You wish" Jackson replied with a smile so shiny it would totally blind you .

Sneak peek of chapter 2 : and there I was standing above him . All that blood on him. That smell of a trash can upon him just a living embarrassment, but at least I get that spot I want .