Chapter 9 - Princess Cheryl & Kylie

Amelia's P.O.V

Today Zander and I are going to adopt a baby girl named Cheryl at a adoption center near a hospital in the north from my palace. When we arrived a nice lady introduced us to Cheryl, Cheryl is so CUTE. When we were about to leave a baby started crying, the lady ran to the baby and tried to quiet her. I asked to know who was the baby and she said that she was not right for the Queen and that I should have no interest in her. I DEMANDED to know the girl's name and she said it was Kylie and that she was the sister of Cheryl. I asked why I shouldn't know and she said because she was blind, it made sense she did look like Cheryl except she had sea foam iris and pupil.

I begged Zander to get Kylie and I the end he had to say yes. We brought Cheryl and Kylie home but we didn't have Kylie's room prepared so Kylie just had to sleep with Zander and I while her room was being furnished.

Zander's P.O.V

We got 2 baby girls because Amelia BEGGED me to get the poor blind one. I had to say yes because I didn't want to let Amelia down, plus, I want to try and teach one of them my ways... Anyways Kylie had to stay in our room for 2 days because the interior designers need to furnish her room. I am quite disappointed that we got 2 girls, I wanted a boy in the family considering I lost my father, I'm the only man around here.

Anyways, I guess I should reveal the truth to you guys... But not quite yet, maybe later. I will tell you something though, I'm going to well, be "nice" to Melvin's kingdom and pay them a little money cause they are low on gold. So, why not...

But just remember, everything comes with a price.

Isabella's P.O.V

I am a aunt now... I feel... OLD. I mean, my aunt is like, what 70, now that I'm a aunt I feel like I'm fucking...30! UGH, I hate Amelia! But I have to admit they are fun to play with, know I'm 13 and a tomboy but playing with little living things is... Cool. I got back to HATING ZANDER cause I feel like he is up to something evil with Cheryl, if only I knew... Melvin is coming over soon to play "WARS OF DOOM" with me and meet my new nieces. It will be so embarrassing if he thinks I'm 30 now cause I'm a fucking aunt. When Melvin came over he said that he couldn't stay over for long and that he needed to talk to me about our relationship. I was really scared because in the movies it meant to break up, and I REALLY LIKE Melvin.

We sat on the couch and Melvin said that a lot has been going on and that there isn't anytime for our relationship, I can't believe it. I thought we we're going to be together forever. I said that it was ok and that I understand but the truth is I was dying inside and I really didn't understand why he would do this to me. After that he ran out of the house, when he did that tears were running down my face and I went into my room.

Melvin's P.O.V

I am so happy for my father he just got 1,000 pieces of gold from Izzy's family. We are really happy to hear about the news. I wanted to thank Izzy for giving us money until my dad asked me where I was going. I told him I was going to Isabella's house to thank her and he told me that I couldn't he said that we needed to talk about her. I was a bit nervous because normally he would allow me to go to Izzy's house wit no problem. I walked over to where he was standing and he started talking about how much gold we had and that Mr. Zander was kind enough to give us some but he said that Mr. Zander wanted a small favor from me to get all of the gold, I had to break up with Isabella. Izzy was right, Mr. Zander is EVIL and that he will do anything to hurt the people Mrs. Amelia loves. My father also told me that I can't tell Izzy about Mr. Zander and that he is making me break up with Izzy. I was devastated, I didn't want to do it but my dad forced me to, he said that I either break up with her or not talk or see her again.

I had no other choice, I wanted to see and be with Izzy. So, I went over to Izzy's house to tell her the bad news. When I did she looked happy to see me, I did the typical "We need to talk about our relationship" thing. She told me to sit on the sofa and we sat together. I just told her that things arn't going so well and that we needed to break up, she said she understood and I ran out before I got to see her sad face. As I ran out tears streamed down my face as I went into my car and looked out the window.

THE NEXT DAY...

Amelia's P.O.V

Last night Izzy was DYING, I can't believe that Melvin would do such a thing! He seemed so nice till he broke my sister's dying heart. Izzy really liked him and she might need to cool off for a couple of days before she is really O.K with it. Anyways, Zander has been spending a lot of time with Cheryl, so I wanted to spend time with my other daughter, Kylie.

All Izzy thinks about now is Melvin and how he broke her heart. She keeps saying that Zander was behind it all but Zander is my husband and I can't get mad at him without PROOF.

Isabells's P.O.V

*CRIES*

*SOBS*

*THROWS TEMPER TANTRUM*

AHHHHH!!! *THROWS CHAIR*

I can't belive Melvin would do such a horrible thing! Im CRYING my heart out!!! I feel weak, this is all Zander's FAULT! He has gotten to my sister and now MELVIN!!! IM GOING TO KILL HIM ONE DAY!

*CRIES*

I feel like all I can do is cry and break stuff. My room is a MESS of broken furniture everywhere. Im a mess, I feel broken now...

I am weak, soft, useless, is that why he broke up with me? Am I not strong anymore? I feel like it will rain everyday. I will NEVER forgive Melvin for doing this to me...