Hangover

(One has a hangover/Is sick the next morning and the other one takes care of them for the rest of the day)

Bum and Sangwoo had gone out with SeungBae and Jimin the night before, and both Bum and Jimin had gotten the most wasted out of both couples. Sure Sangwoo and SeungBae had a few drinks themselves, but they could handle their alcohol a bit better then them.

"You are just so cute Bummie~" Jimin giggled, his words drunkenly slurred while he hugged Bum close. Bum was having a serious giggle fit at Jimin's really bad flirting, but still found it sweet. "No way~! You're totally cuter Jiji~" Sangwoo and SeungBae couldn't help laughing. Both their babies were, quote unquote "white girl wasted" as the saying goes, and it was quite funny.

Bum woke up the next morning with a seriously bad headache, and intense nausea. He quickly got out of bed and managed to make it to the bathroom. Bum absolutely hated throwing up, since it made his stomach hurt and made his hands shake afterwards. Sangwoo, upon not finding Bum in bed, looked around the house; until he found him in the bathroom. His poor baby looked like he would burst out crying at any moment, so Sangwoo got him a glass of water and some advil, and knelt down next to Bum; rubbing his back.

"Let it out baby." he murmured, kissing Bum's temple. "I know it will feel gross, but it will help you feel better, ok?" Bum nodded slightly in reply, before tensing up and vomiting a second time. This continued for a while, but Sangwoo gently rubbed his back; murmuring that it'd all be over soon and that he loved Bum so much.

After Bum finished and took the medicine, Sangwoo brought him back to bed, laid him back down, and tucked him in; kissing his forehead. "Im going to go pick up some groceries, and I'll be an hour at most." he murmured. "Just keep your phone on, and call me if you need anything, ok baby?" Bum nodded tiredly in reply, trying to ignore the throb in his head. Before he left, Sangwoo put a trashcan by the bed, a glass of water on the nightstand, and out an ice pack on Bum's head. "I'll be right back snookums~" Sangwoo smiled, giving Bum one more kiss, and walked out; turning off the lights, and leaving the door open a crack for him. Bum's eyes slowly fell shut, and he drifted off into a peaceful sleep.