Apologetic Cuddles

"Bum, Im sorry about earlier.." Sangwoo mumbled, nuzzling his chest as they cuddled. "Its ok.." Bum replied, petting his hair. "Lets just forget about it.." "Bum, I smacked you across the face. I can't forget about that." Sangwoo said. "Don't let yourself become a doormat..you're my baby, and its my job to protect you; not hurt you.." Bum didn't know how to reply, but hugged Sangwoo tighter.

They stayed that way for a while, just cuddling one another; before Sangwoo looked up. "Bum, how can I make this up to you?" "I actually had something in mind for you.." Yoonbum replied, blushing. "What is it?" Sangwoo asked. "You'll have to let me up and wait for a few minutes." Bum replied. Sangwoo let him up and he went to the bathroom, getting out the bag he'd hid under the sink.

Bum looked at himself in the mirror. Once fully dressed, he felt nervous. What would Sangwoo think of this? "Bum, are you ok in there?" Sangwoo asked, knocking on the door to the bathroom. "Yeah! I-I'll be right out!" Yoonbum replied, startled. "Come out. I want to see what you have planned for me." Bum could hear the smirk in his voice.
"M-maybe this isn't such a good idea..." Yoonbum mumbled. "Whats not a good idea?" Sangwoo asked.

"N-nothing!" Bum shrieked. 'How the heck did he hear me?!' he wondered. "Will you come out now, baby?" Sangwoo asked. "Maybe..." Bum replied. "Promise you wont laugh?"

"I wont. Come one out baby. I wanna see you." Sangwoo smirked.

"Okay, okay. But if you laugh, I will knock you out!" Bum pouted, trying to be intimidating. He hesitantly opened the door a crack, and Sangwoo could see a whole lotta lace and bows just from the small space."I'm not going to laugh, I promise baby."
Bum opened the door the rest of the way and ducked his head in shame of being in the presence of his lover while dressed in this girly attire. "You look beautiful Bum," Sangwoo smiled,"I think you should cross-dress more often actually."

Bum just blushed and continued to avoid his boyfriend's eyes. He was dressed in a very lacy skirt with knee-high socks and a small shirt that tied down the back. To top it all off, he had a pink headband nestled into his ebony hair.

"I'm never doing this again...I feel violated.." Bum mumbled
"Oh, but now that you're dressed, we can have the real fun." Sangwoo smirked. "Huh?" He grabbed Bum's face and pulled their lips together. Bum let out a moan at the feel of the other's tongue probing his mouth. They stayed like that until they both ran out of breath and had to catch their air.

Sangwoo began leading them towards the bed where he sat Bum on the edge next to him. He started kissing and biting down his neck while his hand travelled south. It reached Bum's thigh and rubbed small circles on the inner part of it. Bum made noises that showed how much he was enjoying what Sangwoo was doing. "Do you like this Bum?" Sangwoo murmured huskily. Bum merely nodded and continued to let out sounds of pleasure.

Sangwoo moved his hands so that it just grazed the lacy underwear that Bum was wearing underneath the skirt. His erection twitched to life at this feeling. The dirty blonde began rubbing his hand harder across the stiffness. "S-sangwoo, please!" Bum moaned. "Please what, baby~?" Sangwoo smirked. "Don't make me beg for it!" Bum panted, trembling as he clung to Sangwoo. "Actually that sounds quite appealing. Beg for it. Now." Sangwoo said in his husky voice, while gently biting Bum's neck. Bum groaned. He couldn't take the teasing much longer. But his pride wouldn't let him simply beg to Sangwoo for something like sex. "O-okay! Please Sangwoo..I- I want you!"