Mariko's Birthday

Mariko's birthday was coming up fast, but Yoonbum and Sangwoo were prepared. Mariko has brown eyes, black hair, and a lot of freckles across his nose and cheeks. He looked a lot more like Sangwoo and acted like Yoonbum, meaning he looked like he causes trouble but is actually a very sweet and quiet baby.

"C'mon Mariko, hold still." Sangwoo snickered at his giggling son while trying to get him dressed. Mariko kept giggling at his papa, squirming around on his changing table. "Do I need to get mama in here so he can cuddle you~?" Sangwoo teased, kissing Mariko all over his little face, making him squeal in laughter.

After managing to get Mariko into his clean shirt and overalls, Sangwoo picked him up and carried him out to the kitchen; where he found Yoonbum covered in powered sugar, and frosting smeared across his face. Mariko giggled at his mama, who blushed. Sangwoo snickered, "Jeez babe, how did you get powdered sugar and frosting all over you?" Yoonbum's blush darkened. "I-I sneezed.." he said quietly. "Aba oo ah!" Mariko said. Which meant something like "And that's how you ended up covered in powdered sugar?" "Yes Mariko, that's exactly what happened." Yoonbum snickered, before going to take a shower. Sangwoo checked the oven, and saw the cake that Yoonbum had attempted making icing for. It smelled lovely, making the entire kitchen smell good. "Mariko, your friend Kami from daycare is coming over to have cake with you." Sangwoo smiled at Mariko, who's eyes lit up at the mention of Kami. Kami is Genos and Sonic's little boy, and Kami's best friend. Both little boys love each other, and are hardly seen apart at daycare.