Sniffles and Kisses

Yoonbum lay in bed, coughing, with a damp towel on his forehead; with Sangwoo sitting next to him, scared out of his mind. Tapping his foot anxiously, Sangwoo checked his watch again. "Jeez Megami, how long does it take for you to get the hell over here?" he mumbled under his breath. "If you're not here in five minutes, Im going out and getting that damn medicine myself." Five minutes past in silence, other than Yoonbum's offset breath and coughing. Still, Megami hadn't arrived. "That's it." Sangwoo got up to leave and went to the door, just as someone knocked; making him jump. Quickly he regained himself, and threw the door open. Megami stood there, out of breath, and with a bag in her hand. "Sorry..I took..so long.." she panted as if she sprinted up six flights of stairs; which she most likely did.

She quickly slipped off her shoes and coat, abandoning them on the floor as she and Sangwoo went back to the boys shared bedroom. One sight of Yoonbum was all she needed, and she immediately began to help. She took Yoonbum's temperature, which was 104 degrees. "Poor baby.." she mumbled as she dug the pill bottle out of the bag. "Yoonbum, baby boy," Sangwoo murmured, helping Yoonbum sit up and held him close. "Megami's gonna give you some medicine to help you feel better, ok?"

Yoonbum nodded, allowing Megami to place the white pill in his mouth, and giving him a sip of warm tea to wash it down. "It should start working in a few minutes, but it will make you sleepy, ok Yoonbum?" Megami smiled sweetly, gently brushing ebony bangs out of Yoonbum's eyes; receiving a small nod in response. Megami, then, turned her attention to Sangwoo; handing him the pill bottle. "He needs to take one every other hour. Then he should be feeling better by tomorrow." Sangwoo nodded. "Yes ma'am." Megami smiled. "I know you'll take good care of him. I'll leave you guys be." Sangwoo nodded, holding Yoonbum gently, as he settled in his arms.

Yoonbum woke up a while later, feeling much cooler, and his breathing was much steadier. He was, once again, laying in bed and under the covers. But this time, he was snuggled up to Sangwoo; who was lightly petting his hair. "Hey baby boy," he smiled. "Feeling any better?" Yoonbum nodded, snuggling closer and laying his head on Sangwoo's strong chest; listening to his heart beating. Sangwoo continued smiling and petting his hair, kissing the top of his baby's head. "Still sleepy?" he asked. "Yeah..." Yoonbum replied through a small yawn, closing his eyes again. "Go back to sleep then, baby boy." Sangwoo murmured, kissing the top of his head again. "I'll be here when you wake up."