Catching up and Memories

On me and Haruhi's walk home we talked more, we exchanged questions about each other's relationships.

"So.. you are gonna get him a ring too?"

"Yeah, I don't know where i'm gonna get it."

"Maybe we could go to the stores in town this weekend."

"Yeah, we can I don't have any plans and if I do but I don't remember I will cancel them, I need some sister time."

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her into a hug. We walked the rest of the way home just laughing at each other. When we got home we hugged and went our separate ways. When I got in my flat I realized I had no food so I changed into my pajamas and went to go up to Haruhi and when i got to the door she was already there waiting to knock.

"Hey I knew you didn't have food so I brought you down some." She held up a bag and I invited her in. We sat and ate, when we finished we talked about our childhood.

"Do you remember in 3rd grade when you cut my braid off?" i said

"Yeah, i'm still sorry about that."

"No, don't be I was so happy to go get my hair cut, Remember I did the half shaved look and everyone loved it."

"Well you're welcome" she said with a laugh

We talked and laughed for thirty more minutes and then she went back upstairs. I looked at my phone and it was 10:30 and I had about ten texts from Kyoya.

(mine) Mía                                                          (A/N his start with ~)

~{Hey, love}

~{Kina Bear what are you doing}

~{KINAKI SAKAI YUKIO}

~{WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING? WHY HAVEN'T YOU TEXTED ME BACK IN FOUR HOURS?}

{Woah, im sorry love i've been talking with Haruhi.}

~{Oh....no..... I am sorry for losing my composure. Will you just call me then?}

{Okay.}

~_~ Ring ~_~ click*click

"Hello"

"Hey Kyo"

"Why must you be such a tease?"

"I don't know what you mean" I say my voice inquisitive and my face smiling.

"You know what I mean." I can tell he is smiling on the other side of the phone.

"I honestly don't." 

"How are we gonna keep this a secret if you continue to tease me in front of the guests."

"I mean you could just keep your composure." 

"You should know I hate being toyed with."

"I will keep that in mind"

"So, what are you doing right now?"

"I am walking around my room, still unpacking."

"Oh how much more do you have left?"

"Two more boxes ....hey I just found a photo of me and one of my Friends from the program."

"What was her name?"

"Rozalina. She is from Russia. She was my best friend there, she had such a hard life. I hope things got better when she went back. She has no way to reach me, they have no phones where she is from."

"Wow...If you would like I could try and find her for you."

"No ....no don't. You already do so much for me."

"Alright I won't, its getting pretty late so I will talk to you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too, Good night."

"Good night."

*~Beep~*

I went to my bed and sat the picture under my phone. I layed down and began to reminisce Rozalina and our memories. Then I drifted to sleep

(A/N Rozalina is inspired by all_ways_love_music )