Back To Normal

We go home in different cars he takes his limo and I drive.

(A/N I forgot to say in the chapter "Repeat"she bought a car)

Unlike Haruhi and Tamakis obvious flirting. Kyoya and I are fairly good actors and have always been.

When I get home I see Mapa asleep as usual from his night shift at the bar. And Haruhi is not home she is probably out running arrands. I sit at the table pick up the news paper and look at listings for new homes. Im making quite good money and its not that I dont enjoy living with my family its that we need a new home this one is to small and crowded. But they have quite the amount of memories with Haruhis mom here so I dont want to take them away from that.

"Hey Kiwi" I hear Haruhi say as she is walking into the door.
"Hey" I say faintly still looking at the listings.

" what are you looking at?"

"Apartments for rent."
She sat down next to me and began to look also.

"Are you looking for just you or all of us?" she asked

"I am looking for me because I know how many memories you have with your mom here and its a little crowded now that we are not as small as we used to be." I say with a little chuckle at the end

" Well are you gonna at least find something close?"

"Of course munchkin!"

We continued looking and in seen a perfect one and it was literally just down stairs. I mentally face palmed my self. Why don't I pay more attention to simple things. Me and Haruhi were happy as can be and our mapa woke up and asked us why we were being so loud.

"Kianki just found an appt Downstairs for rent!" Haruhi said

" We are not moving and that's final!" He said

" Its not for all of us just me, with all of my things the house is too crowded." i say

"Oh well I see now when will you begin renting?"

"Hopefully as soon as possible!"

I called the landlord immediately and he said I could have it. He talked about how much he likes our family and is glad one of us got the house before someone horrible did.

So I get the keys tomorrow and then I can begin to move in.

The next day walking to school Haruhi and I were talking about what I could take down and how we will need help from some of the boys. She said "Most likely Tamaki, and Kyoya." She winked at me. She still didn't know it was Kyoya I liked but I'm sure she assumes because of how close we are.
As we got to school we went our separate ways and walked to homeroom. When I walked in seen Kyoya's eyes light up but only a little so no one could suspect. I walked over and gave Tamaki and Hug first so nothing could be detected and then gave Kyoya a more meaning full one. When I pulled back still nothing detected. Mission Accomplished.

"So I'm moving out of my Mapa and 'brothers' house and I need your help to move my things."

"When will this be?" Kyoya asked

"Tomorrow after school, Haruhi and I will be taking my clothes and things down today after school because I will be getting the key!"

"Well of course we'll help you and maybe we could even come today to help you with clothes!" Suoh said.

"If you would like too, you're welcome over tonight and tomorrow but after that you'll need to schedule." I say with a smile.

As the bell for homeroom to be over rings we head to our first hour. As Tamaki is being talked to by some girls Kyoya and I are walking together.

" so they need to schedule?" he whispers and smirks

"Yup." I saying smirking as well

"Do I have to schedule?" he says

" of course not you're the reason they need to schedule" I look at him and wink

We continued to walk with out talking. I have to fight the urge to hold his hand or kiss him. Its not to hard usually but right now its killing me.

My day continued on like usual and I did my work for the host club. Today's theme was some anime called Black butler. I played the maid in this one too.

When work was over me and Haruhi walked home talking about our day once again. When we got to the house the landlord had left the key in our mail box with a note

Dear Kianki,

Take good care of this home your rent is due every first Saturday of the month. You pay me rent and ill take care of the rest. I know I can count on you.

Sincerely,
Your new landlord

I wondered why he was willing to pay the rest but I will throw a little extra in with every payment. I grab the key and we begin to put things into the new house. I have a lot of clothes and that's what really takes so long. We finished bringing things down and the last thing was my bed. I wanted to sleep in my new home tonight so that's the only really heavy lifting we did. I gave Haruhi a hug and she went upstairs to sleep.

I began to unpack when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it up to Kyoya.

"No Tamaki I see."

"Yeah I told him you said never mind for tonight you and Haruhi had already finished" he said grabbing my waist and I closed the door. He pulled me close and looked down into my eyes " It wasn't a complete lie"

" I know" I said as I leaned up and kissed him. "So you wanna help me unpack?"

"Anything for you love."

We continued to unpack and as we were almost done he found my underwear box.

"So did you buy these for me or...?" He said holding up a black lace Bra and Underpants set.

"Dang it Kyoya those are supposed to be a surprise,guess who has to wait longer now." I say grabbing them and sticking my tongue out. But as I walk away he grabs my waist and brings me to him.

" How about I wait two minutes as you go put it on now?" he whispers in my ear

I turn around on him and say "How about no?" I get up and put them away as I laugh at his attempt.

We finished a lot quicker than I thought we would so we just cuddled and talked untill we seen sunlight. He Called his driver and he went home. Neither of us were tired so we should be fine at school today.

(A/N I am awear Kianki has a car but she only drives it when she is going super far. And she enjoys walking with her sister)