First Day Of Ouran Acedemy

Haruhi woke me up really early so we could be ready for school and get there early. I couldnt wear the dresses that Ouran had because of my history with long dresses and they let me get away with a proper bkack skirt with a male top;I wore my hair with the side pinned and the rest down,and I wore black flats. On our walk to school I asked Haruhi about the people there and she said
"They aren't that bad but I wouldn't know them from a actual girls perspective ."
"Oh yeah they only know you as a boy huh?"
"Yup" she said as she rubbed the back other neck and smilled
"I meant to ask you more about the club and your debt!"
"Oh yeah that honestly I don't even care about the debt anymore I really like being in the host club!" She said still smiling
"Well maybe I should visit the club today and see what you like about it!" I said with a little giggle, Haruhi's smile went down and she stared at me to see if I was kidding
"Are you sure Kina?" She said as if she was nervous
"Of course ,I want to meet this Suoh guy you are so into!" I said kinda skipping next to her.
"Alright Kina, but if they start to bother you tell me OK?" She said in a serious tone
"I will be fine munchkin, thanks for worrying though." I say tapping the top of her head
As we kept walking I started to see the school and limos and other nice cars pulling up. It was super big they even had a clock tower. As we walked to the office I seen girls give me dirty looks and start talking to their friends.
"Munchkin why are these girls looking at me weird?" I whisper to Haruhi
"They are like that when any girl is with a host." She whispered back
When I got my schedule I told Haruhi I would be fine and she could go to her own class. As I wondered the halls I found the music room the host club was supposedly in but I just remembered where it was for later. As I continued the look for my home room I ran into a tall boy with blonde hair and purpleish-blueish eyes. Everything I was holding dropped.
"I'm super sorry I didn't see you there." He said picking up some of my things
"No its cool it was me who wasn't looking up, uh the names Yukio, Kinaki Yukio" I said as he handed me my stuff
"Suoh, Tamaki Suoh." He said somewhat making fun of they way I said my name. "Are you new here ?" He said
"Yes, I actually just came back to Japan after being in America for 2 years." I said smiling
"Woah, America that's pretty cool!" He said as another guy who was actually really cute walked up.
"Ah yes, Ms. Yukio I was instructed to show you around today by the headmaster. I'm Ottori Kyoya." He said sticking out his hand. At the snap of his book I realized these are they guys who made the host club. I shook his hand and They started to walk me to our home room.
"So Kinaki your Haruhi's sister correct?" Kyoya asked me in a kind of matter of fact way.
"Yes I am but only 'his' half sister we do not share a mom." I said and Kyoya and Tamaki looked at me like I was crazy. "Its a long story I'll tell you when you prove I can trust you its a real sucky story" I say looking out the window as we start to sit in our seats.
"I can't believe Haruhi has had a sister all this time and did not tell us!" Tamaki said kinda angrily
"Well you can't really blame her I am only her half sister and its kinda messed up how I became." I said looking at him only for a moment. They both just stared at me as I looked at the birds in the trees. As my day went on girls just stared at me and kept talking as I had spent the day with Kyoya and Tamaki learning where my classes were.
At the end of the day I went to the library to read one of my favorite books 'The Outsiders by S.E.Hinton' it was one of the novels we read in America. But when I opened the door I was hit with an eruption of people talking I closed the door and remembered I could go to the host club and hang out with Kyoya, because he said he is usually on his computer doing calculations or observing the people. As I opened the doors to the music room rose petals and the smell of coffee appeared.
"Welcome To the Ouran Highschool Host Club!" I heard a group say when I looked at them the only three I recognized was Haruhi, Kyoya,and Tamaki.
"Well hello Kinaki fancy seeing you here." Kyoya said smirking a bit.
"Well I told Haruhi I would come so here I am!" I said smiling with my eyes closed
"This is Karou and Hikaru, the Hitachian twins." Kyoya said pointing to the two that were obviously twins. "And this is Takashi Morinozuka and Mistkuni Haninozuka but we call them Mori and Honey."He said pointing to the tall guy and the short guy.
" Well its nice to meet the rest of you my 'brother has told me so much about you!" I said cringing at having to say brother cause there were guests around.
"Oh Haruhi you have talked about us!" Suoh said as he picked her up and spun her around. Gosh he reminds me of our father.