Just us

Noya slowly opened his golden lush eyes. He looked up and saw Asahii asleep soundly with his arms draped around his waist like a limp doll, one could say. Noya pulled his shirt a bit over his face, as his face became redder than a tomato.  He slowly moved Asahii's hand out of the way and gently got up and decided to make breakfast for Asahii and himself. He got out some eggs and carefully got out a few kitchen utensils. He softly pulled off some pancake batter off of the shelf in the pantry, and started making a breakfast for Asahii and himself.

Asahii's eyes came to a soft and gentle wake as the luminous atmosphere of lanterns filled the darkened bedroom. The curtains closed. He lifted his head as his nose picked up the sweet scent of roses, tulips and...food? Asahii groaned and stretched as he stood up and stumbled out of the bedroom in nothing but a plain white t-shirt and some baggy silk-like gym shorts. His hair messy from his slumber. He sniffled as he rubbed his groggy eyes and followed the delicate scent of sweet and succulency towards the kitchen. He sat down in a chair and noticed a flower vase on the middle of the table with roses in them. Red as can be. And lilacs, more purple than a lavender light on Christmas.

"Good morning sleepyhead-charming" Noya spoke smiling with a light blush towards Asahii. "I made breakfeast! I hope you like pancakes and eggs." He had a determined look on his face as he wanted to almost please Asahii. Asahii smiled at the plate he now saw before him, the aroma rising upwards wafting in his warm nostrils. "Thats so sweet of you Nishinoya. I love pancakes. And eggs are healthy for you. I absolutely adore that you thought of such an idea." Noya couldnt handle getting any more red and hid his face by turning the other way and continuing the finish cooking the last of the batter and as he finished up he turned off the stove and put the dishes in the sink, sitting down and joining his newfound lover.

"S-so heh.." Noya spoke up handing the syrup to Asahii as he poured orange juice for the 2 of them. "D-do you like it? Is it any good?" He had a certain look on his face that almost showed defeat but a ton of determination and hard work. "They taste great! just as good as my mother used to make when I was a young boy. Delicious Noya! Thank you so very much." He smiled at him. "Noya d-do uhm. Want to stay here a bit longer? it is peaceful and quiet. It could be fun. Just us!" he smiled taking another bite of his breakfeast. Noya practically choked on his orange juice when the sound of this reached his cute tiny ears.

Noya giggled and smiled nodding his head "Of course! Heh. I just need to let my folks know first!" he said with a very big grin and a huge smile. "Awesome! I can't wait to hear a response Noya" Asahii said continuing and finishing his breakfeast with Noya as the two grinned and smiled, having a great conversation together about each other.