1. Cut Scene (Half Empty)

A/N: I'm going to tell this scene from Rayne's POV because I think it would be a lot better. ;p

Rayne's POV

"I love you Rayne Clearwater, is it okay if I show you how much I love you?" Caleb whispered in my ear.

I nodded and quietly said the words I needed Caleb to hear. "I love you too."

Caleb continued to allow his hands to roam over my body while he continued sucking and licking on my neck. Somewhere in this process we had both lost our shirts and it felt good to feel his strong naked upper body against mine. Hi body was well toned thanks to the soccer workouts. I tangled my fingers in his hair and he continued to rub circles on my abdomen with his thumbs. My entire body felt hot and I wanted Caleb so badly but I didn't know exactly what I wanted from him. Was this what it was like be with the person you love? I didn't want this feeling to end.

Caleb then began to slide his hand lower until they were at the button on my jeans. I felt his warm hand slowly moving to unbutton them.

Caleb stopped kissing my neck and instead moved so that he was on the side of my body but still leaning over me. With his other hand he moved my hair back away from my forehead and was staring into my eyes as if he was searching for something.

"What?" I asked breathlessly. All I could think about was how his fingers were tracing over the skin right above the button to my jeans.

"Do you want this?" Caleb asked looking for any signs of doubt in my face. But there wasn't any doubt. 

"I want this. I want you." I said confidently.

Caleb didn't say anything else. He climbed on top of me, undid the button of my jeans, and slid his hand inside. The shock wave of pleasure that ran through my body was indescribable. I gripped Caleb's shoulders and bit my lip to keep from screaming out. This felt so good. He was only massaging me through my briefs and I was almost over the edge already.

 I then allowed him to pull my jeans completely off and he pulled his off as well. I could see how hard he was through his boxers.  

Caleb was panting heavily, clearly turned on. I wanted him to feel as much pleasure as I was feeling so I decided to grind my hips into his. I began grinding myself against him and Caleb was taken off guard by my bold action and moaned in response. He began kissing me again as we both grinded our bodies into each other. Our hips were moving in unison. Caleb gripping me by my hips and pushing himself against me roughly. We were both nearing our climax when Caleb tightened his hold on my hips to still me.

"Hold on babe, I want to try something okay?"

I simply nodded.  He then reached into my underwear and pulled me completely out. I blushed and covered my face with my hand. I was exposed.

"Don't cover your face babe, I want to see you." Caleb said moving my hand down and staring into my eyes as he moved lower until he was hovering over my lower region.

Although I had always known I was gay I was inexperienced and Caleb was Rayne-sexual apparently. Neither of us knew what we were doing. I admired how Caleb was taking control. 

I watched mesmerized as he licked his lips and wrapped them around me. The pleasure that I felt at the feeling of his mouth on me almost made me finish right then and there.

I grabbed his hair and moaned as he bobbed his head up and down on me.

"Fuck, Caleb." I moaned loudly unable to contain the amount of pleasure I was feeling.

He groaned with me still fully in his mouth. The vibrations sent a whole new round of pleasure flowing through me.

I looked down and met Caleb's eyes and he was staring at me eyes dripping with lust.

I pulled Caleb back up to me and he put his tongue into my mouth and kissed me deeply. I didn't want Caleb doing all of the work so I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him.

Caleb stared at me in surprise. I smiled.

I did the same thing he did to me, reaching into his underwear and taking him into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around him and watched as the look of surprise turned into a look of pure pleasure.

"Oh god, Rayne. You look so hot like that." He moaned.

I kept sucking until I felt Caleb's hand stop me.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to finish before you." Caleb said panting heavily. "You are full of surprises." 

Caleb regained his position on top and this time took my briefs all of the way off. I was just about to try to take his off when I felt his finger enter inside of me.

I jerked my hips off of the bed as pleasure shot through me.

"I want to make love to you Rayne. I want to hear you scream my name. I want to see your face as you cum with my name on your lips." Caleb whispered in my ear as he moved his fingers in and out of me.

I moaned his name my moans getting more erratic. Caleb removed his fingers for a second to grab something from his bedside table. Lube.

I watched him as he rubbed lube over himself and then got on top of me. My body was shaking with pleasure.

"What do you want?" Caleb said teasingly.

"I want you." I practically begged.

"What do you want from me?" Caleb said voice deep and sensual.

"I want to feel you inside of me." My face broke out in a deep blush as those naughty words left my mouth.

Caleb didn't say anything just began kissing me again until suddenly I felt him at my entrance pushing inside of me.

I gripped his shoulders feeling a slight pinch of pain. I gasped.

"It's okay babe, it's going to feel good really soon." Caleb grunted through his teeth clearly trying to control himself from just ramming into me.

Caleb rocked into me slowly pushing himself a little deeper each time.

At some point I felt him hit something inside of me that made me see stars and made my body jerk upwards towards his.

I cried out in pleasure.

Caleb kept pushing himself into me and we were both moaning completely lost in each other."

"I'm close." I moaned.

"Cum for me babe. I want to hear you."

And I did loudly, all over both of our chests. Caleb finished inside of me and immediately wrapped me in his arms.

"I love you babe." He said.

"I love you too." I said tiredly completely spent.

"Get some sleep." He said giving me a peck on the lips.

I fell asleep in his arms completely in love and completely satisfied.

I