The Beginning

One day, the Nine princesses were born. The first sister is Kurotatsu Shirayuki, the second sister Kurotatsu Fuyumi,third sister Kurotatsu Hanabi,the fourth sister Kurotatsu Misaki,the fifth sister Kurotatsu Hinata,sixth sister Kurotatsu Nanami,seventh sister Kurotatsu Hikari,eight sister Kurotatsu Kansaki and the last sister Kurotatsu Rumiya.
One day,the exam were close. The princesses go to their own library and study together. There is a bottle of grape juice at the library table. They tought maid put it there. They were just drink it. After studying they went sleep at their own room.
When they wake up, they feel really dizzy and stomach ache. Then all of them fainted except Nanami and Hinata. Nanami and Hinata were just going wild accidentally. Then Hinata and Nanami were tied.
All of them wake up. And the princesses all go to the flower garden. They found out they have powers. Shirayuki is a wind user. She can turn herself into an invisible girl. Fuyumi is a light user. Hanabi is lightning user. Misaki is fire user. Hinata is ice user/maker. She can make anything from ice. Nanami is shadow user and she can turn into an animals. Hikari is flora user.she can make a lot of flora. Poisoned or not poisoned. Kansaki is a water user. She can make everything with water. Rumiya is a magical user. She can do magic like teleportation,appeared things and disappeared things. They take 6 month to control their powers. Only their parents know about their powers. They used the power to protect Seashore Kingdom from enemies/terrorist.
One day, a BlackWing gang appeared in the Seashore Kingdom. They have the same power as the princesses. Their name was Kirito plant user(leader),Takao light user,miyamoto electric user ,Sugawara shadow user ,Daichi fire user,Ryoga water user,Midorima magic user ,Tetsuya ice user,Akashi wind user. they met the princesses at the castle. They threatened the princesses. The princesses separated and make their own kingdom for Seashore Kingdom safety.
A war coming to Seashore kingdom. Most of the people die in the war. The king and the queen dies too. Now the BlackWing rules the Kingdom. After 15 years, the princesses still doesn't know about it. After another 5 years, they know about it and started to meet the BlackWing gang. They shocked When they see BlackWing rules the Seashore Kingdom. Nanami and Hinata going wild and attack Kirito. "How dare you bitch take this kingdom!"said Nanami."yeah!you promise you will not hurt people here!"said Hinata. Shirayuki stop the fight. "Let's discuss this in the good way,"said Shirayuki.
They discussed. "Just stay at your kingdom and this kingdom are ours. It settled then."said Kirito. "Thats right but we're the first to rule this kingdom."said Shirayuki. "We settled this in a good way,"said Kirito. Shirayuki sigh and they agreed.

To be continued.....