•Chapter Twenty One•

Start from the beginning

Isaac cleared his throat. "Well shit, my present's not gonna top that, I just got you a bunch of weed." Everyone cackled and Stiles looked over at his father.
"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that." The man assured his son. "I have to go in a few minutes to work on a case, would you mind opening mine next?" He asked. Lydia smiled and told him she understood, thanking him as he handed her a small box. It was a jewelry box, everyone could tell.

Opening it, Lydia wasn't the only one shocked. Her boyfriends eyes widened and his mouth dropped slightly.
"You kept it?" Stiles mumbled, tearing his eyes from the box to his father.
He nodded. "I hope you don't mind."
"No. . .I'm glad." He assured the man he was. Mr.Stilinski took the small necklace from the box and raised a brow. Lydia nodded and pulled her hair to the side, allowing him to help put it on.
"It was my wife's. I gave it to her after she had Stiles. It's his birth stone, I hope you don't mind."
"I love it." She thanked him and stood to give him a hug, escorting him out before wishing him good luck on his case.

The party went on a little later than anyone planned and that might have been partially because of Isaac's gift. Okay it was definitely because of Isaac's gift. Derek left as soon as a blunt had been passed around, wishing the girl he'd become so used to a happy birthday before making his grand exit as party-pooper. As the night grew later, more people began to leave until it was just Allison and Scott left. Stiles offered them the guest room but they refused with cannabis induced smiles before claiming they would walk home. He told the two to text when they got home, making sure they arrived there safely while Lydia retreated to the bedroom. Falling to the mattress, the girl groaned.

She was exhausted, ready to fall asleep at any second now. But then she smiled, feeling Stiles' body crawl over her own and familiar lips press against her neck. So she invited his touch to wander over her body, inhaling the scent of his cologne and allowing it to imprint on her mind. "I love you." He mumbled against her neck.
"L-let me–" she tried but he tsked her.
"It's your birthday. Don't worry about me. Okay?"
She nodded and hungrily kissed him before muttering back how she loved him as well. He nipped at her bottom lip, tugging it gently between his teeth causing the girl to moan and tighten her grip on his arms. It was all lazy, the two too tired to make anything fast or hurry their actions. So they took their time, kissing skin and caressing cheeks until finally the girl curled into his side. Her nose poked his chest and her hair tickled his ribcage as she finally began to fall asleep. He woke her once more."You want your gift?"
Suddenly all sleepiness had left her. "I completely forgot!" She pecked his lips excitedly and he laughed, rolling the girl off of his aching body so he could get out of bed to retrieve it.

"Don't–" he gave her a look that said he would take it away as she attempted to reach behind his back where he had hidden it. "It's not anything special."
"I'm sure it's great–"
"No Lydia, seriously. Don't set your hopes too high." He swallowed nervously, before finally presenting it to her. He held out his hand to show her the tiny little loop in the center of his palm. She looked up at him with wide eyes and he chuckles.
"No! No, I'm not proposing." He promised and sat down on the mattress, taking her hand in his before slipping on the gold band. "Well, not yet at least." He mumbled. It was simple, two black stones in its center and nothing more than that. She liked to believe they were the two gems.
"I love it." She whispered and kisses him. With a series of yawns, the couple settled back against the sheets.

But he couldn't take his eyes off of his mother's necklace wrapped around his girlfriends pretty little neck.
"Sorry my gift wasn't that good." He felt himself say. She opened her eyes to look at him and noticed his eyes darting between her own and his birthstone on her collarbone.
"It was perfect, stop doubting yourself." She mumbled. He shifted closer to her and she let out another yawn.
"This whole thing? It's your damn fault." She whispered.
He laughed at how tired she was"Oh really?"
"Yeah, making me fall for you."
He let her statement sit in his mind, let it to soften there and warm his heart.
"I fell for you too."
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:

I'm horrible at ending things😅 well. I guess this is it.
The last Fanfiction, the last chapter, the last time I'll ever tell Stiles and Lydia's story. Thanks for sticking in there with me. Love you all.
Comment, read, enjoy!
Signing off, -Chloe

(P.s. Yeah that's bullshit, I'm never done writing for Stiles and Lydia. I'm gonna keep doing one shots occasionally but other than that I am not doing anymore full length fanfictions. I'm working on original stuff!!!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE YOUD LIKE TO SEE:

 I'm working on original stuff!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE YOUD LIKE TO SEE:

I don't have anything up and published yet but check me out: Chloe_lock13 )