"I'm good actually. Just a bit tense that's all."

"Well then let's loosen you up..." She trailed off with a smile, showing her perfectly white and gorgeous teeth. Harry licked his lips at the sight of her smile and smiled back almost instantly.

"It's no fun when you know each others names." He said almost straight away like it was a common answer. Harry always liked to portray himself as someone who was up for a challenge and usually people didn't go for that. But this girl - she did.

"Well then.. I'm going to call you Whiskey Frisky.. Because you drank like three glasses and you haven't winced at all."

"Why the frisky part? I haven't frisked you in any way have I?" Harry questioned her with his right eyebrow raised up. She laughed and bit her bottom lip sending blood rushing down to Harrys brain and somewhere else. He didn't know whether it was the whiskey that was causing him to act like he was or if it was just her.

"You just look like that type of guy." She mumbled with a glint in her eyes and Harry caught it. He hummed with his fingers going to play with his pink lips slightly pulling them then releasing them almost instantly. He watched her carefully. His brain slightly slow due to the fact he was on his fourth glass now. Harry knew that he could handle his drinks well but he wanted to let loose and that was just how he did it.

"Well then. I guess you'll have to find out don't you." He mumbled slightly shocked at his reply. He wasn't really intending it to have a deeper meaning but he only realized it did when it was already out of his mouth. Harry looked up at the girl who had a small smirk on her face. Her face resting on her dainty hand. Her nails were sharp and pointed and painted red. She looked so lustful. It was a sin.

"Hmm. Guess I will."

***

"FUC.K." Harry shouted out loud with his head thrown back against the head of the couch he was sat in. His mouth falling open at the delectable sensation. His breathing shifting ever so often varying from short pants to harsh breaths.

"Stop." He said out of breath with his hands tangled in her dark locks of hair. She was driving him insane and the things she was doing with her mouth was ungodly. Harry moved his head to look down at her only to be met with her blue eyes already looking up at him through her lashes.

"Shi.t. Don't do that. Don't look at me like that." He stated and threw his head back once more. She was enjoying the sight despite her aching jaw and sore knees. She liked looking up at him to be met with his strong jawline and red puffed up lips. He was truly a sight to see.

"Just like that." He mumbled when she had flicked her tongue multiple times on his slit. His jaw was dropped with his mouth wide open at the intense feeling. His face contorting with pure pleasure and lust. The sinful sounds in the room were like music to his ears. He placed his one of his hands to wrap around her hair and the other on her head to guide her gently. Harry was sure not to put any pressure in any way.

"F.uck I'm close - Keep doing that baby. Jus-Just like that." He groaned in between his heavy pants and felt himself twitch. He felt the warmth of her mouth leave him and the feeling of her hands wrapping around him giving him pleasure once more. His head moved to look down at her movements. His breathing coming out unsteady and his eyes rolling back until they closed when he had hit his high. He groaned loudly and brought his fist up to his mouth to bite onto it. His stomach convulsing as he came strings of white that met her tongue.

"Hmm." She hummed which caught Harry's attention and caused him to look at her. She took his tip into her mouth again and made sure to get every last bit of him. He groaned since he was overly sensitive and sighed when she had finally lifted herself up. She sat beside him on the couch with a smile on her face. Harry looked at her and shook his head - a lazy smile plastered onto his face as well.

"And to think that you don't even know my name."

---

DID I JUST DO THAT! YES I DID. I DID THAT. im shaken are u. I literally wrote this straight on. like right after the prologue lols. im great. anyways that was hot don't talk to meet right now im sensitive (and so is harry oops) PLEASE FAV AND COMMENT! tell me what u think bc i'd super love to know bc im insecure abt my writing. dedicated to blesshes bc mutual on twitter ily. IM ON A ROLL!

- TILL NEXT TIME MUCHACHOS!