"How bout this?" Niall asked when they rounded a corner and stopped in front of a small Mexican deli. Harry didn't mind and walked in right away with a smile on his face as he greeted the workers. They were given a table almost instantly whether it was Harrys actions or how loud Nialls stomach was growling - nobody knows.

"I'll have the uhh.. quesadillas."

***

HARRY was back at his apartment now with his back terribly sore and his neck stiff as a brick. He was feeling utterly terrible and just needed to relax. He entered his apartment quickly and placed his keys on the rack along with his suit jacket. He rubbed the right side of his face and let out a small sigh then scanned his surroundings. After a few minutes of just standing and breathing at the entrance of his home. He decided to walk towards his room. Harry pulled on his tie until it loosened and threw it into the laundry basket. He sat at the edge of his grey bed with his elbows resting on his knees and his head in his hands.

It didn't take long for him to practically fall asleep like that. He was completely exhausted but still felt extremely tense. He just wanted it to go away and feel better. So he decided to take a shower - a long one. He slowly stripped off his clothes. His eyes half shut as he unbuttoned his white long sleeve top. He let it fall to ground and started to work on unbuttoning his jeans and bringing his boxers down with it. He entered the steaming shower with no hesitation and let the water run down his body. A long sigh of relief left his mouth as he felt the warm water hit his muscles and relax them. He placed his head back onto the concrete wall and closed his eyes momentarily until his thoughts started to run wild.

Harry knew there was something at the back of his head that was bothering him about the case. There was just something missing. And in his head he wasn't making sense because after all - everything was missing. There wasn't any fingerprints, no clues at all. It was all just empty. Who would even take the time to make sure of that? Whoever the person was they are going to make a mistake and Harrys going to be right there when they do.

He huffed when he realized he was starting to tense up again. His body reacting to his busy thoughts. Harry sighed and looked down onto the shower floor seeing the water go down the drain slowly. He pursed his lips and looked back up letting out a loud groan. He was extremely frustrated and he wasn't having any of it. He needed to get away.

***

HE entered the bar wearing a pure black ensemble. It was his go to and plus it was just sitting at the edge of his bed. He had to use it and was quite lazy to pick anything else. His hair was tossed around because of how many times he had ran his ring cladded fingers through it.

"A whiskey please, double the ice." Harry stated to the bartender who simply nodded his head and walked away to make his order. There wasn't a lot of people which was good news to him. It meant he didn't need to case the joint and read anyone who looked like a criminal. It was already second nature to him - to read a room.

"Hi." Harrys thoughts were interrupted when he heard a small voice speak up next to him. He turned his head to be met with light blue eyes - almost like the color of the sky.

"Hey." He replied casually and turned back around to check on the bartender.

"You okay?" He heard her ask causing his eyebrows to turn down. He turned back to look at her - his eyes falling onto her plump and luscious lips. She looked remarkable and there was something about her that Harry couldn't quite point out. He hummed as a reply to her question and looked down at the bar when his drink was served up to him. He took a large gulp of it and let out a blow of air.