New People, New Adventures 《3》

Some action, some not? Sorry if I suck at it lmao

Yay, a new chapter~

Enjoy~

________

I had fallen asleep to Craig's steady heartbeat, but found myself waking up to find him gone. I gazed at my surroundings sadly, upset that he left. I sat up, yawning. I noticed his backpack was still here, so I wondered if he was still around. "Craig...?" I called out quietly, standing up with his blanket still around my shoulders. "Hmm?" I heard him answer, as he walked out of the bathroom with a towel set on his bare shoulders.

"O-oh! I forgot to tell you the water is cold," I muttered, looking away from his muscular body. "Oh, it was surprisingly warm," his monotone voice replied. "Right," I glanced out the window, noticing a car pull up. "Oh fuck, always early. I have a couple of friends coming over. Hope you don't mind," Craig ruffles his hair with the towel, then places it in his backpack. He pulls out a shirt and throws it over his head, quickly straightening it out.

"Friends? Uh, I should go get changed!" I gasp, dropping the blanket and running up the stairs. Craig shakes his head and proceeds to makes his way to the front door. Craig's friends pile out of the car, then make their way up to the front door, knocking on it. Craig opens it, waving slightly for them to come in. "Craig, I didn't think that you'd have a girl already~." A boy with brown hair and red jacket nudges him. "Shut up, I'm just helping her." He replies coldly.

I had nothing to change into. Everything was dirty. What am I gonna do!? I had a couple of things, but I wasn't entirely sure if I should wear them or not. I took my time to find something, and picked up an old red jacket with a black tank top and a pair of dark jeans. I sighed, taking note that some of the clothes were ripped up, showing some of my skin. I head downstairs, wondering who Craig's friends could be. Could they be nice? "Mother f-fucker Clyde! Stop looking at my phone!" A male voice shouts.

Maybe not?

I was greeted with an odd scene. A teen with unkept blonde hair was trying his utmost best to try and reach for his phone, and failed miserably. He was quickly over powered by a slightly taller male. "Uh, could you not be so rough on my couch? It's pretty old," I chimed in, looking at each individual. "Oh, sorry," Craig stands up, brushing imaginary dust off his jacket. "Guys, this is (Y/n)," Craig introduces. All of them smile at me, but the one in the red jacket wiggled his eyebrows at me, which made me feel a bit uncomfortable. "Clyde don't be a fuck boy, just greet her normally idiot," A darker skinned male smacks the boy in the back of the head.

"Ow-- Shit Token c'mon!" He yells.

"Thats Token, Tweek, and Clyde." Craig announced.

"You got an Xbox?" Clyde asks.

"... A... What?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"You've never heard what that is!? Dude," Clyde sighs, disappointed.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, fiddling with the hem of my red jacket.

Craig places a hand on my shoulder, "Why don't we all walk around the town, so we can show (Y/n) around,"

"Great, I'm tired of being inside all day," Token sighs.