6.6

@ghost.myg just posted a photo!

myg just posted a photo!

♡ Liked by .kittae, undergroundjoon and 390 others
ghost.myg taxi on the way to the airport....gonna miss you Japan!
View all 136 comments
xiu.min 👌🏼
prkjmn U LOOK SO GOOD
prkjmn HOLY SHIT
prkjmn BLESSE D
jeongold im still jealous 😒
ghost.myg @prkjmn 👀👀👀
kinghobi SQUISHY BABY
glitter.kim have a safe flight!!
.kittae I'll take u one day @jeongold ghost.myg @kinghobi 'baby'....im older than u byE
jeongold 😘😘 @.kittae

__________

First of all I wanted to say thank you to everyone for supporting my face reveal update, I was super duper anxious to post bc I hate the way I look but you were all so sweet!!!~

Also, below is the character Q&A from a few chapters ago!

Q & A

Jungkook (jeongold)

Q. Is it possible for you to explain in words how you felt when you finally met Tae? If so, please share.

A. Oh boy, I really don't think there are any words that I could use, but think of it like this, y'know when you're hugging someone so tight, and you just stand there, not wanting to let go, your grip getting tighter as they go to pull away and you wanna just stand there, doing nothing else, because that's the only thing that you care about in that moment? Yeah, it was like that...

Q. If you could go back in time and not come out, would you?

A. Shit...we're going in with those personal questions, huh? I think...as shitty an experience as it was, it was always something I needed to do, y'know? Plus, I had the hyungs to help me out, I couldn't have done it without them.

Q. What do you love most about Tae?

A. I could be really cliche and say that I love everything about him, but honestly he just makes me feel safe. Sure, every feature on his perfect little face is flawless, and I could list them all in a heartbeat, but he just feels like home.

Q. Who is the better parent, Jin or Namjoon?

A. Don't tell Namjoon-hyung I said this, but it's Jin, hands down. Joon is more like a cool older brother.

Taehyung (.kittae)

Q. Did Jungkook really tackle you to the ground?? Was he like a speeding bullet or something? XD

A. (Laughs) He didn't tackle me, he jumped up on me and like, tried to wrap his legs around me but I wasn't ready and my stupid skinny ass legs gave way and yeah...ended up on the floor XD