Romeo and Juliet

A/N In the chapter binging an purging (eating and then making yourself throw up) is semi-graphically shown. Feel free to skip that part, I'll bold and italicize the beginning of the part and the end of it so you know when to stop and when to resume reading if you're uncomfortable.

~Nari's POV~

The hours spent in the studio were productive. I took the pills as instructed, and finished a song. We just have to record it, then it'll be out of the way. Three more left.

In the present my teammates and I were sitting in our circle in our practice room.

"Nari, what have you eaten today?" Soowa asks, breaking the silence we had previously been engulfed in.

"I had some kimchi pancakes in Bukjeong..." I quietly say.

"Are you even trying to eat healthy?" Honey scoffs.

"We really need to talk about what is happening here, everyone is stressed but that doesn't mean we have to be like this to each other. We're friends aren't we?" Eunbi asks exasperatedly.

"I get called in to the CEO's office almost everyday. I'm taking the brunt of the scolding as leader." Soowa states, fiddling her fingers.

Honey sighs before speaking, "I'm just frustrated everyone kept telling me to shut up, I was trying to make it light-hearted but no one was listening."

Keeping my mouth shut I trace shapes on the wood floor.

"Nari, what about you?" Eunbi asks softly.

"I have to make all these songs all at once, and I have to lose a lot of weight at the same time, there's a lot of pressure on me, if I screw up a single thing the whole album is ruined." I whisper.

"Now that we all know why everyone is stressed, let's work better now. It'd be a lot less tough on all of us if we all were more supportive of each other." Eunbi breathes, probably happy that we finally have everything settled.

I look up to see everyone nodding in agreement to her statement. She was right, it would be a lot easier on everyone if we worked together better. I'm glad we got that out of the way.

"So...when I was a student I majored in literature, I could write lyrics." Soowa trails off.

"I'm not great at mixing music or anything technical, but I can help you find the right tune." Honey also pipes in, grinning at me.

"I can um do something, I don't know what, but I'll help!" Eunbi also chimes.

A smiles breaks out on my face at my group mate's attitude change. Although it would still be stressful, by the end of the week we will have most of the work done, and that leaves the week before our comeback open to just practice.

"So? Let's go to my studio then?" I laugh as the members of H.E.I.R cheer and jump from their sitting positions, heading for the door.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

~Jackson's POV~

++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the two months I've lived in the share house I have never once seen the kitchen in such chaos as it is right now.