"I think you should give him a chance, just to try it." She replied.

"Good morning ladies... and Tina." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Hahaha really funny Noah." she said sarcastically.

"Good morning Noah." I answered.

"Ok, so who's gonna make me some nice delicious breakfast?" he asked happily.

"Why dont you make it yourself, or better buy some breakfast on your way to school." She suggested sarcastically.

"Yeah I think that's better, Im gonna buy me something to eat on my way to school." He replied slamming the bathroom door.

"Ok.. back to my thing, I think Im gonna give him a chance just to try it, and see if it can work out." I said nervously. "The problem is that I dont want to get play." I finish saying.

"Dont worry, he wont play with you." I gave her a look. "Yeah,yeah I know he's the biggest player, but he has been acting different this pass few days." She said making a face.

In that moment my phone rings, Alek's name flashes. And Tina goes downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hi beautiful." He responds.

"Whats' up?"

"Just calling to hear your beautiful voice."

"Well, I dont know how to respond to that." I giggle.

"You dont have to..." There was a long awkward pause. "And I also called to see if you wanted a ride to school?" He asked.

"Sky just in case Alek offers to give you a ride say yes, cause if you dont you can walk to school, cause Im not gonna drive you." Tina scream from dowstairs. 'How does this girl know everything, for her is a big accomplishment.' I thought to myself.

"Umm I'll love to, I just need to get ready, text me when your here." I accepted.

"Sure will, bye gorgeous." He hung up and I can tell by his voice that he was exited.

Im standing in the middle of the hall, thinking to myself. How did this happen? When? Why? I couldnt believe that Alek asked me to give him a chance. I just couldnt. What should I wear?

"Umm your standing infront of my room." Noah said. He must have been standing there for a while because he was leaning against the wall and starring at me.

"Ohh sorry, I.. I didnt even notice I was standing right here." I replied when I snapped out of my daydreaming.

"Dont worry about it." He said walking to his room and shutting the door behind him.

I just walk back to the room, look throught the closet, and nothing. I dont know what to wear. So i go for the first thing I see, black rip-skinny jeans, a blue v-neck, and my converse. Yup thats gotta give. I dont put any make up on, because I wanna be natural, like I hear people say that Im beautiful and that I dont need any make up on, but I dont believe them, so Im just going for it, but again I only added a little of mascara on to make my eyelashes a little longer.

I take a good look in the mirror before I leave and Im not the type of girl that brags about her beauty, but today I look amazing.

As I go downstair I was so nervous I almost tripped. I check my phone and it was text message from Alek:

-Hey Im outisde

-Alright I'll be out in a few:)

"Hey Tina how do I look?" I asked Tina as soon as I saw here in the kitchen table.