Part 38- Gone

Logan's P.O.V

After I kill the two vampires Ryan is still holding Melissa. I wanna jump and rip his fucking head off.

I go to launch when he says "One more step and she dies."

"You wouldn't do that. You want her as much as I do." I tell him.

"You underestimate me." Ryan says smirking.

That's when I launch. It happens so fast. He pulls out a dagger and stabs Melissa in the stomach. She falls. Instead of going to Ryan I turn to Melissa falling beside her. Her eyes are still open and she's still breathing.

"Logan." She gasps. She's holding her stomach.

"Melissa." I say holding my hand on hers. She slowly turns her head away from me and closes her eyes.

She can't be dead. She can't die on me now. Not when I need her the most.

Melissa's P.O.V Surprise Mother Fuckers!!!!!!!

"Logan." I gasp looking in his eyes.

"Melissa." Logan replies. He looks like he's about to cry. I can't handle this.

I turn my head away from him and close my eyes. I watch my life go bye.

I see when I was little chasing my little sisters around our yard, I see my mom brushing my hair and fixing it for my first Jr. High dance, My first date with Ryan, Both of us leaving our families, but I also see the day Ryan left and myself crying on the floor of our bedroom, and the girls tying to cheer me up. But I also see meeting Logan for the first time, Telling him about my nightmare, the day we ditched  the guys, being grounded together, and I see before we came into this hell.

That's when I hear Logan scream and hear a body hit the floor. He doesn't deserve to die. I might have but he sure as hell doesn't. I reach for the knife in my back pocket. Silver. I have one shot. For Logan.

I throw the knife at Ryan's head and I hit my target.

Then everything goes black. I'm not dead yet but I feel myself being lifted off the floor.

"She has a weak pulse, but she has one." I think it's Hunter.

ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boom!!!!!!!!!!