Part 14- Day 5 of Isolation

Logan's P.O.V

Ugh! What time is it?! I just woke up. I've spent four days of being grounded. It's been interesting to say the least. Melissa is entertaining.

Ugh! It's 7:05! I wonder if she's awake. I'll go look. As I walk across the hall I see the door close.

"Melissa? You in there?" I ask.

"No! This is Bob!" She yells in a deep voice. Oh wow. Might as well play along.

"Ok Bob, if you see Melissa tell her I'm extremely bored and I need her to keep me from banging my head against the wall from boredom." I tell her through the door. 

She opens the door saying "You know that's extremely stupid. That would hurt you."

"Well I need you to keep me busy. Everyone's gone." I tell her.

"They just love to rub it in our faces that we can't go anywhere." She says rolling her eyes. Yes they've been going places all week.

"It really is killing you, isn't it?" I ask her laughing. She instantly starts to fall on me.

"it really is!" She says still falling on me.  I just laugh at her.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask her smiling.

"Let's go outside. This wolfie needs air!" She says walking down the stairs.

So we're now outside......

"You know what I left all of my outside shit in the house." She says walking in.

So I'm in shorts and a T-Shirt. It's hot as hell here. What to do until she gets back? Wait, that's her.

She is now in shorts and a shirt (Pic on the side) with water guns.....

"We need to get them back for grounding us!" She says smirking handing me a full water gun.

"What fun is that?" I ask her spraying her in the stomach.

"Oh you're so getting it!" She says spraying me in the face. Oh it's on!

"Do you hear that?" Melissa says pointing her water gun away from me. We both had each other at gun point.

"Hear what?" I ask pointing my gun away from her. It was a car door.

Instantly the pack is back. Here they come.

"The whole part about being grounded is not to have fun." Hunter whispers in Melissa's ear.

I don't know why but it makes me mad a little. Melissa looks at me.

'We run on 3. K?'  Melissa mind messages me. We're werewolves we can do that.

Ok.

'1' That's her.

2

"3" Melissa screams. We start to run into the house.

She grabs my hand when we run. Anyways..... We lock the doors and windows.

"When should we let them in?" I ask her.

"I don't know. You want a sandwich?" She says.

"Only you would think about a sandwich at this moment." I tell her smiling.

"What I'm hungry!" She says smiling. Just because we're were werewolves doesn't mean we don't eat human food.

Click. That was the lock.

"Shit! They're coming!" Melissa yells.

I pick her up over my shoulder and carry her to my room.

"They're coming up the stairs." She says locking the door laughing.

"Melissa if you don't let me in here I will kick your little ass!" Allison yells through the door.

"No! You're gonna yell at me!" She says. I just laugh.

"MELLISA! LET US IN!!!!!!" Destiny yells laughing.

"No way!" I yell back.

"NOW!" I hear Drew say as they break down the door.

"What the fuck man?!" I ask. He just fucking tore down my door!

"You wouldn't let us in...." Hunter says smiling.

"Dude I can't sleep or shower in my bathroom because when I get dressed the whole house will see every thing!" I yell.