Part 18- How Were You Turned?

Melissa's P.O.V

Every werewolf has to be turned. I wonder how Logan was turned.

"Logan?" I ask.

"Hmm." He replies. Oh yeah did I mention it's 1:00 A.M?

"How were you turned?" I ask him. He walks to my bed and gets under the covers with me.

We're both sitting up with my blanket over our legs.

"I was walking home with my friends and they had already turned the corner to their house. I heard a noise but I kept walking anyways. Then I saw a wolf. I froze and it turned into a human." Before he can finish I have to say it.

"Yeah because seeing a wolf morph into a human is normal." I tell him full of sarcasm.

"Who's telling the story?" He asks me with a raised eye brow.

"Right. Sorry." I reply.

"Anyways she jumped on me and bit me." He finishes. Did I tell you guys that we don't have to be in our wolfie from for our teeth to come out? Yeah it's pretty awesome.

"What about you? How was Little Miss Fighter turned into a big bad wolf?" Logan asks me.

"If you must know I was protecting my family with my boyfriend. They wanted my sisters but I told them to take me instead. They bit me and turned me. Ryan tried to save me but they bit him too. We had to leave our families. That's when we met Destiny, Allison, and Hunter. They were a pack that found us. Drew came later though. They told us they lived with vampires. We we're all like 'Y'all are fucking crazy!' but they took us in. Destiny, Allison, Emily, and I became best friends." I say smiling at him.

"You have an interesting story." He told me.

"You're right. Too bad your story is boring!" I tell him sticking out my tongue.

"You did not!" He says jumping on me and tickling me.

"Help!" I scream.

Emily and Jack bust through the door.

"Will you two shut the fuck up! We're trying to sleep!" Jack said rolling his eyes.

"Ugh! Get out losers." I tell them.

"Just shut up!" They say leaving.

"Well then." I say laughing.

Logan gets off me ,sadly, and goes to his bed