Part 20- Worried

Logan's P.O.V

"Melissa you need to shift. It's been weeks." I tell my brown haired mate who is currently hanging upside down on her bed. She hasn't left this room in two weeks. The girls and Hunter bring her food.

"No! I don't wanna!" She says rolling her eyes.

"Stop being stubborn and go with your friends to shift." I tell her picking her up by her waist and carrying her toward the door.

"No! I don't wanna leave this room!" She yells holding on to the door.

"Yes! You're going!" I say pulling her away from the door.

"Help! Kidnap! He's a kidnapper! He's kidnapping me!" She yells trying to grad the bar by the stairs.

"He's right Melissa. You need to shift." Drew says helping me get her down the stairs.

"Ugh! Fine! But only with Destiny and Allison!" She says throwing her arms in the air.

"Ok. I'll get you clothes. GIRLS!" I yell the last part, "You two get clothes and take her to the back yard so she can shift."

"Kk." Destiny says running up the stairs with Allison on her heels.

They both come down ten minutes later with three bags of clothes.

"Leggo!" Melissa says walking out the back door.

"Make sure she's ok." I tell Allison grabbing her arm.

She just nods.

As they walk outside Hunter, Drew, and I sitting on the couch. Then I hear a scream. I jump up but Hunter and Drew grab my arms.

"Look it just hurt her cause it's been so long." Drew says calming me down.

"You're really worried about her, aren't you?" Hunter asks.

"You have no idea." I reply.

Melissa's P.O.V

Allison shifts. Then Destiny. Then I get into shift position.

Then I start to shift. I feel like my bones are breaking. I let out a screech.

It hurts like hell!

'You ok?' That's Logan.

I'm fine.

'It doesn't sound like it.'

I'm ok!

'Ok.'

You don't sound too sure.

'You just scared me when you screamed.'