Chapter 2

Nick

You can't stop thinking about Amanda as you were driving to the precinct early that morning to see why Liv had called you. You really don't regret what happened between the two of you and you hope Amanda feels the same.

Liv is there waiting in her office, she apologizes for waking you up so early but she had gotten a call, you tell her it's fine because you couldn't really sleep anyway.

But that's because you were watching Amanda sleep.

--------------------------------------

Your back at the precinct when Amanda is coming in for her shift, you feel your heart start to beat faster and your cheeks become extremely red when you see her. She just smiles at you before sitting down at her desk.

You couldn't tell but it looked like her cheeks were really red too when she saw you, but your not sure if it's because of the cold weather or from you.

Everyone starts working on the case you have gotten this morning, a college student who was raped at a party by a frat boy, but all you want to do is talk to Amanda about last night.

You could tell she was trying to keep her distance from you and you want to figure out why, you don't want her to regret last night.

------------------------------------

Later in your work day, when everyone's shift was almost over you saw Amanda walking towards the bunk room, and you wait a few minutes before following her.

"Can we talk?" You say shutting the bunk doors

"Nick, this isn't a good place to talk"

"I just want to talk to you now, did you regret last night?"

You hear her sigh and look down on the ground "I never said I didn't regret it, it just shouldn't happen again Nick you know the rules."

"I don't care about the rules."

You start walking towards her, closing the space between you guys, you put your hand on her cheek and kiss her lightly, she kisses you back.

You both deepen the kiss and things get heated pretty fast, you put your hand through her shirt as she is starting to tug on your belt.

But then she pushes you away and walks to the windows. "We can't do this here"

"Fine, come back to my place after shift."

She doesn't say anything as she leaves the bunk rooms and walks to the bathroom and you go back to your desk. Liv and Fin both look at you as you sit down, wondering why you and Amanda took so long and where she was.

---------------------------------------
Amanda

You can't go to Nicks house right? You know Olivia doesn't trust you from everything that has happened, you getting arrested, protecting your friend in an AA meeting, if you sleep with nick she will lose your trust even more.

But he's Nick, and he makes you feel special. Maybe just one more night, you say to yourself. What's that gonna do?

You have been having a rough few weeks and you have started to gamble again, you are in a lot of debt and you need to get out of it. You hope no one finds out because if they do your fired.

---------------------------------

You rolled off of Nick after you both came, your panting and sweating a lot, and your both really tired. But you know you shouldn't really stay, but your just going to wait until Nick falls asleep.