Another Day in Hell

Well even though you guys didn't reach my goal I’m still going to update. -Liyah

.

.

.

.

.

Michael P.O.V (Day 3)

Well its day 3 with this plan and honestly I can’t wait to get my baby back in my arms. But anyways my going over to my brother Marcus house today he invited me to dinner tonight. So I decided I would go down to the basement and shoot some hoops since I have a basketball court inside their and wait until it’s time for me to shower up and leave. As I was lifting the weights I got an unknown call. So I answered it and it was my fiancé.

“Hey babe I was just calling to let you know that I’m alright and he hasn’t tried anything yet but I love you and I will call you back later if I have time.” Aright babe I love you too see you soon. “Bye.” And with that she was gone. Well I continued to lift weights and then I checked on the time and saw that I only had 30 minutes to finish lifting weights.

~30 Minutes Later~

Well my timer went off and now I guess it time for me to hop in the shower. While I was in the shower I was singing “Can You Stand The Rain” by New Edition. And for yall who was wondering yes I can sing but I don’t do it a lot because I don’t think I’m that good. But anyways after I finished taking a shower I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into me and Brandi’s closet. I got out me a pair of black dress pants and a white button down shirt with some black Gucci loafers. I locked up my house and got in my camero and drove over to my brother house.

Nijay P.O.V

“Babe can you set up the table please while I go take a shower?” said Marcus. Alright fine don’t be in the shower all day he will be here soon. “I won’t I will be back beautiful.” Oh well let me set up this table. And by the way I am Marcus wife. We have been married for 3 years going on 4 almost. But anyways my name is Nijay and I’m a boss ass bitch lol. But I’m short but I like to call myself fun size instead of short. I’m cute and I’m very loving and kind. I have long honey brown hair like Beyonce (which is all mines). And I have back dimples brown eyes and I’m 20 years old. But anyways enough about me.

As I setting up the table my son MJ (Marcus Jr.) came in the kitchen asking me to help him pick out his clothes for dinner. So once I finished setting the table we went to his room and picked out his outfit for tonight. I got out his long sleeve black button down dress shirt with his black dress pants and his black loafers. Then I went into my room and put on my black dress and my black flats. Once I done getting dressed I heard to door bell ring. But once I heard talking I figured that Marcus had gotten the door. So once I made sure I looked okay I went downstairs to greet Michael.

Michael P.O.V

I pulled up to my brother’s house just in time. I only had 2 minutes to spare. So I got out the car and made my way to their front door. When I rung the doorbell and within 1 minute my big brother Marcus open the door and pulled me into a brotherly hug. Then I bent down and gave my nephew a big bear hug. Once I finally pulled back Nijay was standing at the bottom of the staircase. She walked up to me and said “Hey bro what’s been up with you. We haven’t heard from you in a while and that’s exactly why I made this dinner tonight.” Well Nijay I will tell yall over dinner what’s been going on with me. “Okay then let’s stops standing around and let’s go eat because I’m hungry.

Well the reason I haven’t been in touch with yall is because I’m trying to get my family straight. Well I have a fiancé and her name is Brandi. She gave birth to our 2 twin girls. And since then we have been in a conflict with her ex boyfriend name Daniel and a women named Loretta who kidnapped Brandi when she was a baby. Well as of right now Daniel has Brandi now. He abducted her 3 days ago but we know where they are located at because I have a tracking device on Brandi necklace. But in 2 days we will go get her back and kill his whole team and Loretta. And then we will start planning the wedding. “Well damn I want to be a part of the killing spree. I haven’t killed anybody and I always wanted to so can I be a part of the team Michael?” Well Nijay that is up to your husband. “Well Michael you better have my wife back I want her back all in one piece. As now we will sit back and wait.

Brandi P.O.V

Well its day 3 living with Daniel and it been nice I had to beat Loretta ass but other than that I am fine. Daniel hasn’t touched me and that’s good. But little does he know his time on earth will be over shortly. But anyways Daniel is taking me shopping then we are going to get on his jet and fly to Hawaii. We will spend 2 days there. I hope I have a good time because this will be my first time there. But anyways as I was chilling in Daniels man cave I got this bad urge to throw up. So quickly hurried and ran to the bathroom. While I throwing up I felt somebody hold my hair back for me. When I finally finished it was the maid who worked for Daniel. She was very young. I mean younger than me. Thanks for holding my hair for me I appreciate it a lot. “Your welcome by the way my name is Stacy and I’m 15 years old. Hi Stacy my name is Brandi and why are you working for Daniel??? “ Well he took me from my mother because she old him money so he let her go and took me and made me his sex slave and maid so now he rapes me whenever he wants and I cook and clean for him and if I don’t he would beat me”. Wow well he was my ex boyfriend and he say he still loves me but I’m engaged and I have babies. But as for now if I get out of here I promise I will come back for you Stacy.

“Oh yeah and Brandi you might want to take a pregnancy test because this is not the first time you have threw up today” and with that being said she walked away like nothing happened.

Well I updated again I hope yall like it. Now comment and vote and I want some decent comments. No comments that say update!!

50 Comments

110 votes

Please reach my goals

Twins on the side

-Liyah