Let The Games Begin Part 1

Brandi P.O.V

Well after I hid the bags I went to go start on dinner. I decided to cook Shrimp Alfredo. So I took out everything that I was going to need to cook it. While I was preparing to cook Michael came and wrapped his arms around my waist.Michael what are you doing? "Nothing just came to see what my beautiful soon to be wife was cooking". Okay then as you can see I'm cooking Shrimp Alfredo so now that your know please get out the kitchen and go do something with yourself. " You need to let me cook don't forget your have that virus. Now go lay down in the 2nd master bedroom and watch TV or something." Fine don't burn the house down Bae. And with that I went up to the room and took a shower and put in my hot pink VS panties and a black tank top and my black fuzzy socks. While I was watching the Haves and the Have Nots in comes Michael with a plate of food. And this nigga have the nerve to have frozen pieces of broccoli. Michael how the hell am I suppose to eat this.You got the broccoli frozen. Damn do you really only know how to cook only breakfast food. "Well um...I thought it would defrost as I stirred the food together, and yes i do only know how to cook breakfast food." Okay baby just go down the road and get me 2 Big Mac's 1 large fry a large HIC orange and 6 chocolate chip cookies. "Damn Brandi are you sure you can eat all that?.And I'm not bring you no cookies. "Yes I can and why not? "I made cookies and they are safe to eat so bye I will be back." And with that he left. Well let me call this guy so he can come install this stripper pole and shower rods.

Just a little something I came up with. I will be finishing tomorrow and Friday. And I havent go my computer back yet so they will be a lot shorter than what I usually write. Thanks for reading!!! -Aaliyah