Where do our relationship Stand?

~Monday 5 weeks later~

Brandi P.O.V

Michael get up we got school!!!          

okay dang give me 5 more minutes!!!

no get your ass up now!!!

...danggg okay im up!!!

20 minutes later he finally got up well at least I think so. So let me catch yall up on whats been going on lately. Michael and I are really close. Like we don't have a title yet but we always hugging and kissing. And we have been on a couple of dates. But let me tell y'all last night was off the chain. Last night while me and Michael was suppose to be sleep we ended up having sex. After thinking about what happen last night, I went to get Michael up again because he fell back to sleep, then I went to go take a shower because I was really sore. After being in the shower, I went into the closet. After looking I decided on wearing some last kings sweatpants with a black last kings tank top and my black jordans. After getting dressed I went downstairs and saw Michael waiting on me. " Its about time you come down here ma". First of all I aint your ma, and second it takes time being this damn beautiful. "You got that right". Okay lets go for were late. (skipping the car ride) Finally we made it to school!!!! You drive slow Michael. "Whatever Brandi I will see you later". Okay see you later Michael." Bye Brandi I love you"!!! Um.......okay Michael. As Michael and I went our opposite ways from each other I thought about what he said. I mean do he really love me or was he just being funny and playing games??? I'll ask him later after school. On my way to 1st period I bumped into Jay. Im sorry Jayden I didn't see you. "Its okay Brandi and call me Jay. Okay Jay see you around. See you around Brandi. And with that I finished walking to 1st period.

Michael P.O.V

Bye Brandi I love you!!! "Um.......okay Michael". Wow I cant believe I told her that I'm just going to tell her I was playing if she ask about it. As I walked into the school I saw Jay talking to Brandi. I will talk to her later about him. I don't trust him for nothing. So when I walked into 1st period I saw that nigga Jay all up in Brandi face. I got heated really quick.

Michael-Brandi let me talk to you really quick!

Jay-Don't you see she talking to me?!

Michael-I wasn't talking to you Jayden

Jay-But I'm talking to you.

Michael-Are you gonna leave me alone before I put a cap in your ass.

Jay-Try me Michael you ain't bout that life.

That's it before you knew it me and Jay was on the ground fighting.

"STOP IT MICHAEL!!!!! I heard Brandi  say.

Me and Michael finally got back up on their feet.

Brandi P.O.V

As I tried to separate Michael and Jayden I felt something hit me twice then I blacked out!!!

Sorry for any spelling corrections I didn't proof read

Comment what you think going to happen to Brandi?

COMMENT

VOTE