My Baby Girls

Michael P.O.V

My baby girls are finally here. I'm so glad they are finally here. I can’t believe the doctor made a mistake. Now we have to go do some more shopping. Well since now since Brandi done had the baby we can actually staring doing the wedding stuff. I can’t ait till we say I do but Brandi talking waiting a whole year. I don't think I can do it. She says that she want the girls to walk down the aisle as flower girls. But I don't think so.....well I really don't care. As long as we are together is all that matters.

As I in the hospital sitting in the chair by Brandi's bed. Rocking Mariah back to sleep. She looked just like a mini version of Brandi. Brandi was sleeping while I was watching the twins. But soon as I thought Mariah was and tried to put her down she began to cry extremely loud. And soon as I picked her back up I saw that Brandi was sitting there laughing at me.

Then while I was rocking her my mom and Brandi's Parents came in. They had clothes for the babies and everything. They were acting like we didn't have plenty of things at the house. But it’s okay anyways I’m going to be spoiling all 3 of my girls. I guess it’s a good thing I have 50 million in the bank saved up. I plan on getting out the game so my girls and fiancé can be safe.

"Boy what are you doing!!!? Because you’re not doing it right!! Said my mom? Whatever mom I know exactly what I’m doing. But mom who is this girl that's with you...I said. "Michael this is your sister Maleah but you can call her Leah. She was stolen from me in this same hospital you’re in now." Ummm...hi I’m your brother Michael I guess...welcome to the family lil sis. You are definitely my little sister because you look just like mom and I look more like dad.

~Later that Day~

My mom and Leah had left after they played with my babies. I feed them and talked to Brandi about the wedding. She decided she wanted to wear a white long dress. And turns out she wanted to get married as soon as possible. Well after she loses the baby weight. So we probably will have the wedding in august. She picked the color red (because that's my gang color) and cream. She can’t wait to start trying on dresses. Whatever she decides to get is okay with me.

Brandi P.O.V (3 Days Later 10 am)

I still can’t believe I had twins!!! But I’m still happy I have my babies. Now all I have to do is just start on this wedding. Today was finally the day me and my babies got to go home but me and Michael have to set up the baby’s room. We have to paint the room pink, get baby monitors all around the house. Also put up the dressers and changing site. So I’m hopping the twins stay sleep until we have everything done. But something is in mind is saying they won’t stay sleep.

~At the House~

Finally we arrived to the home. Michael grabbed Mariah and I got Aaliyah. We walked into the house and Michael set the alarm. We took the elevator up to our room and layed the twins down gently. And walked into their room. But as soon as I grabbed the paint brush Michael grabbed my hand and told me he would take care of everything.

~5 pm that afternoon~

Michael walked back into our room and told me to come look at their room. It was so beautiful. It was pink everywhere.  There were 2 pink cribs a pink rocking chair for me, a dressing area, and all their hygiene products. After I finished looking around I decided that I cooked Michael and his friends some dinner. A couple of hours later they left which gave me and Michael some alone time. We just started putting photos from the baby shower in albums. And let me tell you that was a lot of pictures. But they was really good pictures.

While me and Michael was doing the photos I heard the timer go off. “Oh yeah babe go get them cupcakes out of the oven for me and set it on the counter and let them cool off” I told Michael. When he finished he came back and started talking about the wedding. “Babe the final colors are cream and red. I want the guys to have a cream suit with a red tie” I said to Michael”. ”Okay Brandi what about your girls” he said to me. “Oh Michael don’t worry I got that covered. “So what day you want it to be on Michael” I asked him. “Brandi do whatever you want I will be fine with anything” he said. “Okay Michael you don’t have to tell me twice.

After we finished talking about the wedding I decided to go get some icing and ice the cupcakes. Well at least I tried to do the cupcakes before Michael came in the kitchen sucking on my neck making sure he left a mark. I felt him press himself against me so I could feel his hard dick on my ass. Ahhhhh Michael!!! I screamed out because he reached my spot. But that’s when I realized that the twins are upstairs sleeping so I pushed him off of me and ran to elevator and closed the doors before he could reach the elevator.

When I got upstairs I stripped out of my clothes and threw on my red silk robe and surprisingly when I opened the door there was Michael getting ready to knock on the door. I avoided him staring at me then I hurried down the stairs and started back icing the cupcakes. Once I finished I went into our room and Michael wasn’t there. Then I went into the twins’ room he wasn’t in there so I just went to the camera room and he was in his man cave. And he was in there smoking a blunt. He was really high and I could tell because he asked me to come take a hit with him. So I just walked back upstairs and took and went to sleep until I felt the bed move.

That’s when I realized Michael had just come to bed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I love him so much till I just can’t help but not to love him. After thinking about him I drifted off to sleep with him and our wedding on my mind.

Okay I finally updated again!!!!

Sorry for any mistakes

25 comments (no comments that say update please because then I will just take longer to post)

20 votes please or more

The next time I update you will have a new P.O.V to read take a guess of who you think it will be

Follow me on instagram @_Official _Brace _Face

Thanks for reading my book