CHAPTER 14: SOBS AND SNEAKS

Start from the beginning

His hands shot out to grabbed me, I pushed him away from me. His fist went to hit me but I dodged it and slammed my fist into his jaw.

That's when I noticed all the serpents were gathering around me, their glares hard and their fists ready.

The serpent on the ground stood up and took a swing at me socking me right in the eye, I clutched my eye blinking the pain away.

All the serpents moved closer to me and began screaming profanities. "Hey, hey, hey" a voice yelled, the serpents stopped and I looked towards a man with a stubble and an obvious eyebrow game that is strong af.

"What are you doing here?" He asked after making his way to me.

"I'm looking for my sister" I said, "and is she a serpent?" The guy asked snickering at me.

"Yes" I said "I'm looking for Lena Underwood"

The guys smirk dropped at Lena's name. I wouldn't be surprised, Lena was a badass.

"She's not here" a voice perked up, "you come with me" the guy said pointing at me. He lead me outside towards my car.

"Lena's not here, she's been gone for over a month now" the guy said, "she's back in Riverdale" I replied "and what makes you think that" the guy scoffed. "Because she left her jacket with my mother" I said.

The guy chuckled running a hand through his hair, "you think that because your mom had a serpents jacket with her that your sisters back in town"

"Well who else could it have been?"

"Your mom, Lillian. She knows a lot of serpents, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them leant her their jacket" he suggested, there's something familiar about this guy, like I've seen him before.

"Did you?" I asked, he looked down at his shoes, it was him.

"Stay away from my mom" I growled "I meant no harm kid, your mom and I go way back" he said, "how far?" I asked. He smirked taking out a cigarette and lighting it "too far".

"How'd you know her?" I asked suddenly becoming intrigued "I'm not sure if I should be the one telling you that story" he answered.

"But get yourself home kid, don't piss her off" he said beginning to walk back inside, "hey. Who are you?"

"FP" he answered, what kind of name is FP?

Anna's P.O.V

"10, 11, 12.5" I cheered holding up my timer as as Marcus ran past the finish line, before Marcus got kicked off the football team he was their fastest player. But since they won't let him on the team, Marcus decided to go to track. He was already offered a spot on the track team and he willingly took it.

We were practicing his times and he's beaten all of his old ones.

"Finally" he gasped for air taking a drink from his water bottle, "it only took you like three runs to get passed the old record" I said.

"Oh, what's that. Time for huge" he smirked, "no, no, no" I said backing away from him.

Then ran over to me and I sprinted away from him, but since you know Marcus so fast he caught up to me engulfed me into a big sweaty hug crushing my bones.