Alone together

Hai babes! This is my new Niam fic :) I hope you enjoy! This first chapter will be kinda short just to get the ball rolling.

*****

I was looking around at the electric and acoustic guitars, trying to find one i could afford.

"Can I help you sir?" A young man asked, touching my arm gently. I turned and found myself faced with deep brown eyes and a perfect smile.

"Oh uh yes please I'm looking for an acoustic or electric guitar for at least $250." I stumbled slightly over my words as I looked the boy over. He was tall, brown eyed, brown haired and incredibly handsome. He smiled at me and I blushed slightly. 

"Well the one you've got right there is $150 and it's quite the amazing beauty." he nodded to the one that my fingres were still pressed against. I glanced at it and grinned back at him. 

"I'll take it uh...?' 

"Liam. I'm Liam.' he shook my hand and smiled wider. I could feel my cheeks turn dark red as I shook his hand back.

"I'm Niall." I hesitantly let go of his hand. "And I'll take this beaut here." 

Liam carefully took the guitar off it rack and nodded toward the front counter, leading me. I followed him as he set the guitar down on the counter. 

"You got a case mate?" he asked as he started ringing me up. I nodded. 

"Yeah my last guitar busted so I came in for a new one." I explained. Liam  nodded. 

"What kind was your last one?"

"A blue electric Gibson." I smiled proudly.

"Sick! Take good care of this baby okay? She's a good one." he slid the guitar in a new case over to me.

"I can't-" I started but he held a hand up.

"Free of charge. I put my number inside so I can check up on her whenever you want." he smirked slightly. "Have a good day Niall." And with a wink, he was dissapearing down an isle another customer. I grab the guitar in it's case and slowly leave the shop, smiling like an idiot. 

I headed home and tried out the new guitar. Liam was right. She was a beaut.