[Five]

[Your P.O.V]

Arriving in my room, I locked the door and closed all the curtains. I turned on the lamp next to my bed. Talking out my phone, I dialed Karheinz's number. I brought the phone to my ear and waited for him to answer. After a while, he still didn't answer, so I just hung up.

"Trying to call him?" a voice said. "Yeah-" I cut myself off once I saw who the owner pf the voice is. "What do you want Shu?" I asked coldly. Shu stood next to my door, leaning against the wall. I stood up from the bed when he walked towards me. He stopped in front of me. "Tell me [Y/N], what are you?" I chuckled. "What are you trying to say?" I said. "The day you came here, I knew there was something different about you. Your scent is different, not human, and you didn't feel intimidated when you learned that we were vampires. It's like it was a natural thing for you to meet vampires or something. And just earlier with Yui, you threatened her. You said you'd kill her." Shu said. "Correction, I didn't say anything about killing that bit-I mean Yui. I said that if she doesn't stop messing with me or doesn't learn her place in this world, she'll be dead. I didn't say I'd kill her, it could be someone else that kills her." I said. "So? What's the difference? You still threatened her abouth death. What do you mean by "know her place"?" Shu asks. 'Oh, shit!' He was about to speak again when he was cut off. "Shu, go down stairs and eat. You too [Y/N]." Subaru said, unlocking the door. How can they just teleport in a girls room? Shu looks at me for a moment and said, "Don't think you got out of this. We'll talk about it later." Then he left. I mouthed a "Thanks" to Subaru. I thought I caught him smiling, but I could be mistaken. So, I just followed the two vampires to the dining-room.

_After dinner_

I upgraded the lock on my door by casting a little spell on it, so the NONE of the brothers, nor Yui, could get in once I lock it. One of the perks of being a demon, awesome ass powers. But I guess that this simple lock spell won't work on the eldest Sakamaki because he just teleported in my room yet again. Ugh!

I crossed my arms across my chest as I look at him. "For all you know, I could've been changing." I said. Shu smirks. "Well, wouldn't you like that. I mean, I sure would. I wouldn't mind seeing that sexy body of yours." he said, winking. I glared at him. I sighed and sat down on my bed. "What do you want Shu?" I ask. "You." I didn't hear what he said. "What?" "I said," I was suddenly pinned down on the bed, my hands pinned above me. "Tell, me what you really are, [Y/N] [L/N]."

[To be continued]