[Four]

[Your P.O.V]

Karlheinz left, leaving me and Subaru alone in the garden. We sat next to each other on the bench, but kept our distance from each other. A heavy silence surrounds us.

I sighed. "Why would you wanna help me with my assignment? Did Karlheinz force you?" I ask, breaking the silence. Subaru shook his head. "No, he didn't force me. It was my own decision. I've had enough of Yui. She's really getting on my nerves to the point I might kill her, but I can't because she's the sacrificial bride." he explained. "A sacrificial bride, huh?" I mumbled under my breath. 'Is that why wants Yui dead? Because his plan of getting one of his sons to marry not going fast enough. And he's getting tired of waiting. Makes sense now.' I thought.

I stood up from the bench. "We'll discuss the plan later. For now, let's get to class." I said walking in the school. I knew Subaru didn't follow.

_Time skip_

We got home from school and I headed straight to my room. Then I felt someone roughly grab my arm. I looked at Yui. My dull, uninterested eyes bore into hers. "Can I help you, Yui?" I asked, my voice monotone and cold. Yui lets go of my arm and glares at me. "I know what you're trying to do, [Y/N]-san. You're trying to steal the brothers away from me, aren't you. Well, guess what, that WON'T happen. They are mine and MINE only." she said pushing me. I stumbled back a bit. I looked at her with a deadly look in my eyes and smirked. I felt my eyes glow, but I know that the glasses would help hide that.

I shrugged. "What ever are you talking about? I'd never steal them." I said, my smirk widening. "They'll come to me instead." Yui tried to slap me, but I stopped her hand and gripped her wrist trightly. She winces in pain. I pulled her close. Our faces were inches apart. "Know your place and who you're messing with, Yui-chan, unless you want to be dead." I said in her ear, smirking. I pushed her back causing her to fall on the carperted floor. I walked away (with swag) with my hands in my pocket.

Little did I know that a certain vampire watched the little scene.

[To be continued]