Zodiac Signs #2

Reactions on the first day of school

Aries: Stays cool 'cause its just first day// Dosen't go to school at all.

Taurus: Starts talking to everyone to make new friends.

Gemini: Talks about all the things she/he did on summer and wont shut the hell up.

♋Cancer: Starts to overthink about next to impossible things.

♌Leo: The one who spreads photo of herself/himself that says 'vote for president'.

♍Virgo: The responsible one and commonly known as the teacher's pet.

♎Libra: Filled with confidence and positive thoughts. (Usually the one brave enough to introduce first)

♏Scorpio: Thinks about future lessons and questions that are hard to answer and barely anyone know the answer. (Like: Who built the school? When is the very first time this school opened?)

♐Sagittarus: The rebel one.

♑Capricorn: The one who already got everything ready, like cleaned locker, organized bag and beautiful outfit.

♒Aquaries: Always races hands before the teacher could finish her sentence.

♓Picses: The one whos shy but when you get to know them, you will see their true wildside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just made up by my crazy mind but if i do get yours right *cross fingers* be sure to let me know in the comments.

Sorry if you think this is lame.

What sign are you?