Essence

Author: LadyAmanda424

Title: Essence

Genre: Romance

What is it like to be that beautiful girl which most men want? ---------------Intelligent,pretty,wealthy,funny.....SARA KINGSTON is the perfect girl anyone can think of. A lot of weight is put on her shoulders ; can she rise to what everyone expects of her? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dangerous and cold hearted. The most eligible businessman and the most powerful. A Billionaire with jaw-dropping looks: LEVI BLACKFORD, has a encounter with a girl (in his former years) which has changed his life forever. He's isn't perfect as he has gone through a incredibly harsh past. But he is dead set on having her. Can he outwit everyone else and claim her heart? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Football legend DOMINIC VALERIO has the paparazzi after him 24/7. He's one of the most attractive and energetic players the sport world has ever seen. He had a life he was A-okay with. And then boom! His life is turned upside down when a mysterious girl tumbles onto him...and into his life as well. Now,he's strongly determined to get her affection. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Destiny has made its matches. Can the pairs agree to fate's decisions?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/108379486-essence

Want your story promoted? Send me a message with your name, title of your story and a short description!