Hello, My Name Is Anxiety- xSlytherinxPrincessx

Author: xSlytherinxPrincessx

Title: Hello, My Name Is Anxiety 

Genre: Teen Fiction

Warning: Future chapters will contain swearing

Poppy's social anxiety is still taking over her life at the age of eighteen.

     Her parents have had enough of seeing their daughter staying in her room most evenings and weekends, (except for when going out her two and only best friends Evie and Toby). They decide to sign Poppy up to an anxiety support group, but as imagined Poppy would rather speak to her two best friends, her theatre teacher, her brother and his best friend Noah who lives next door - she doesn't want to explain herself to some total strangers that probably will not understand her...

...except one person who she avoids, Brett Brooks the most popular boy in college in a rising boyband. When Poppy lands a role in her college show, that she thought would be another step to conquering her social anxiety she freaks!

     What will happen? Will Brett help Poppy's social anxiety or make it worse? Will she go through the show or will she hand over her deserved role to an understudy?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/70282071-hello-my-name-is-anxiety

Want your story promoted? Send me a message with your name, title of your story and a short description!