Threads- Fernshade

Author: Fernshade

Title: Threads

Genre: Set as a historical fiction (but not really historically accurate). An element of fantasy/magic and a bit of romance.

Britta and Diana are breaking free of the chains that have held them in place for so long. With nothing to hold them back the twins journey to the Empire's biggest city with the thought in mind that they would make a new life there. Instead they are thrown into the middle of something bigger.

Disguised as boys and ready to fight for their identities they get themselves into a training camp, full of shadowy people and working towards something which they don't know what. What drew them in? Was it really the need for enough money to start a new life, or was it more about proving their selves? They meet people who know how to manipulate and act. People that use talent for the wrong things, and hold strong old opinions. And then amongst it all there is a new force, one that can be used to the benefit of both.

Updates: were once a week but because of exams here in NZ gotta stop for about another week before I'm back to updating

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/47181650-threads

Want your story promoted? Send me a message with the title of your story, the author name and a little blurb about the story!