Silent Treatment

It was Tuesday, and Luke and the boys had to do some recording. You were at your apartment, cooking dinner for Luke. It was 4 already, and he's gonna be home in about 5.

Little did you know, Luke was was hiding behind the door, waiting for the perfect moment to scare you. You washed your hands and grabbed the remote, turning the TV on. Luke tip toed towards you being extra quiet and....

"BOO!"

You screamed as hard as you can, squeezing your eyes shut.

Luke rolled on the floor, laughing like a maniac. You tried your hardest not to laugh. You thought about pranking him back. And what better way to drive him insane than not talking to him?

Perfect, you thought.

You put on your serious face and focused on the TV. Luke wondered why you didn't laugh and sat beside you.

"Um...baby, are you mad at me?"

You didn't answer.

"Oh. god. You are mad at me.."

He closed his eyes and squinted his nose. "Go on. I give you the permission to shoot an imaginary arrow at me" 

Still no answer. That usually cracked you up, but you want to prank him back so bad.

You turned the TV off and grabbed a book, flipping the pages.

"Are you seriously giving me the silent treatment?"

You pretended to read, completely ignoring him. Although inside, you were laughing your ass off.

"Y/N please...talk to me, baby"

You got up and walked towards your bedroom. You can feel Luke following you. You lie down and crossed your arms. He nuzzled his head on your neck and said "You're driving me crazy..."

You blankly looked at the wall.

"I got it! I know how to make you talk to me again" he said and laughed evilly.

You were nervous on what he was going to do, but you held your ground.

He kissed your collarbone, then your neck, then your jawline. He held your thigh, while kissing your neck again.

 Then he brushed his lips to yours, driving you crazy. He gently sucked your sweetspot, just below your ear, earning a moan from you.

Damn it, you thought.

"Aha!" he said smiling. "I knew you couldn't resist me.."

"Ugh. Fine, Luke. I was just wanted to prank you back.." 

"So you're not mad?"

"Nope.."

"You don't think I've gone too far?"

"It was one little prank, Luke.."

"Did you enjoy what I did to you just now?"

"Yes.."

"Can I continue?"

"You don't need to ask.."

And with that, he kissed you again.